My Fotki is up and a runnin - And Its been a YEAR...

wow Candy your hair is so pretty and thick all the way to the ends. Love it! you have really made some great progress. I hope to make as much progress as you have, b/c I have a layered cut also and my hair is shorter in the front than in the back. You are an inspiration!:)

Your efforts are evident --- your hair is lovely and you look so happy in your pics....

THANKYOU ALL SO MUCHH!!

MWAH MWAH MWAHH

u kno i cud not have done this without u lot. especially in such a short time. Wonder Women!

i have some NEWER updates, seen as i got a relaxer 2 days ago:)

This was some MEGA growth, I love the thickness. Now just how do you do your Alma over night treatments, please do share ;).
I'm becomming an Oil PJ. :lol:

BeautifulWideEyes said:
This was some MEGA growth, I love the thickness. Now just how do you do your Alma over night treatments, please do share ;).
I'm becomming an Oil PJ. :lol:

hahah, yes i love oil too!!

Well i have some alma in right now! i just spply in the day. do my hair as normal (to pigtails clipped under to make curly wirly buns - dont ask!) then i'm goin to wash it out right now! or you can apply b4 bed braid the hair and clip up, and wash out in the morn!!

Amla oil is the best thing i've found for my hair, please give it a go its a blessing!

I sure will, just triing to dodge the shipping fee, lol, I'm gonna look for some in my area first. Thanks.
Candy_C said:
hahah, yes i love oil too!!

Well i have some alma in right now! i just spply in the day. do my hair as normal (to pigtails clipped under to make curly wirly buns - dont ask!) then i'm goin to wash it out right now! or you can apply b4 bed braid the hair and clip up, and wash out in the morn!!

Amla oil is the best thing i've found for my hair, please give it a go its a blessing!

devin said:
wow Candy your hair is so pretty and thick all the way to the ends. Love it! you have really made some great progress. I hope to make as much progress as you have, b/c I have a layered cut also and my hair is shorter in the front than in the back. You are an inspiration!:)

just relax stick to your regime and do what your doing in life. ur hair WILL catch up with your goals...its mroe of a surprise when u let it do what it wants when it wants!

Candy_C said:
Thanks ladies!! just stay determined and FOCUSED!! nothing is wrong with a lil obsession over yourself and ur physical attributes. At least its not an evil thing, or harming any1! You will get what you want if you want it hard enough } so roll on hair growth xXx

Candy_C:

Your hair is beautiful. You are such an inspiration. I'm at APL in the back, but the front won't seem to come out of a little below shoulder, and I was getting frustrated! You inspire me to keep on going!

Cocoberry

cocoberry10 said:
Candy_C:

Your hair is beautiful. You are such an inspiration. I'm at APL in the back, but the front won't seem to come out of a little below shoulder, and I was getting frustrated! You inspire me to keep on going!

Cocoberry

ahhh thankyou! YEH the front of my hair was takin a long time to get to armpit, its JUST about there now, when your hair is past armpit in the back it will most likely just touch your pits in the front, so u haven't got long to wait!!!

Your hair looks beautiful in jus one year.....I THINK I FOUND A NEW INSPIRATION....Can't wait til I get my hand on some Amla oil

Your hair is beautiful! Great progress! Keep up the good work and Happy Hair Growing!!!

bubblebtm2 said:
Your hair looks beautiful in jus one year.....I THINK I FOUND A NEW INSPIRATION....Can't wait til I get my hand on some Amla oil

Hey if i can do it then anyone can!! - i am the most paranoid, impatient person in the worlllddd!!!

GO get some AMLA!!!

oooh i hope i inspire you!:grin: :grin:

gradygirl said:
Great Job !!! Your hair is beautiful.

argh thanks alot. means alot to me, i struggled so much with my hair before. mostof it due to lack of education.

i used a whole tub of protein creme EVERY DAY because my mad horrible cousin salon owner suggested i use it every day!!...

hair crumbled to tha floor!

Back