Well, it actually grew!

butterfly7

I finally retouched my hair after 16 weeks! It was very interesting to see my hair after taking my braids out. Well, my mom relaxed my hair for me (Motions Mild) and it turned out great as far as I am concerned. It is not bone straight and some areas are actually wavy. I don't know if it's from the product, my hair or my mom. That's fine, although I may go to a professional next time. Anyway, my hair grew so much! I gained 3 inches in some parts. Sorry I don't have any pics yet, but I am so greatful to you all. Thanks!

Congratulations!
trampoline.gif

Yea!!!
trampoline.gif

Way to go on your hairgrowth!! I am planning to get braids sunday. I will leave them in for 2 months so that will be 3 months since ive had a touchup. Hopefully I'll get 1.5-2 inches of growth added to the .5-1 inch of new growth that I have right now!! I'll keep everyone posted!!!

Kamilla,

Since I am very new at this, I forgot to calculate how many weeks would be added to my non relaxed hair state. I was not planning to wait 16 weeks. I think 10-12 weeks will probably be my limit from now on. I also wanted to have my braids in for 8 weeks but only made it 6. I think that ended up being a good thing. Anyway, thanks and good luck!

Thanks everyone. BTW, I didn't mean to sound like I didn't expect it to grow. (because of course I know you guys are experts) I was still just so surprised and happy!

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome, Butterfly. I like to hear success stories about braids.

[/ QUOTE ]

me too kit kat coz i'm currently usin the crown and glory method to grow my hair and coz i cant measure my hair everyday as i usually do, these success stories are what keeps me goin

Back