Well, I'm new and if you're new too, start this journey with me...

Hi guys.... I'm semi new. This is my 1 month anniversary actually. Anyway, I'm 22 second degree nursing student. I am current below shoulder length but not APL yet. APL is my goal length for now, but my overall goal is hair health before all else. I started a blog to help me document my hair ups and downs www.theantihairslave.com and I have pics there too. Good luck to everyone on their journey! My advice take pics that way you can really see your progress when your un-sure about it or everyone around you isn't noticing any growth! It helps trust me!

Hellooooo, I'm new too. Right now my hair is short a la Malinda Williams but longer b/c its growing out. I am looking to grow my hair back out after being natural, texurized and relaxed all w/in a month:wallbash: and having to cut my hair and restart...I am a recovering pj and looking for staples to add to my current regimen...let's get this ball rolling!

I'm new too...welcome....my ultimate goal is wsl. I want to reduce breakage and shedding....Profectiv megagrowth anti-breakage strengthener has been the only product I've used where I can dramatically see healthier hair, dramatically reduces my breakage and shedding. I can't live without it. I apply it nightly

I'm new too, well sort of, I've been lurking for over a year and finally subscribed. (YAY)! Before I found this site my hair was shoulder length it had been SL for years but it began to come out from May 2005 to August 2005 after that I had found Cathy Howse method and my hair stopped breaking. But by then it was SL on my right side and ear length on the other side. I cut it all even to ear length. Fast forward to 2006 when I found the forums. I learned much more about hair care and how less is more. Since, I stopped all breakage and retained length and even got back my SL hair. Now my next goal is to get to armpit length w/ thick healthy ends! Happy growing!

hey ladies! i'm new too! I'm also a college student with a pitiful budget! & hard water! so i'm kinda struggling right now... but after going natural i'm ready for another journey! my hair goal is BSL unstretched and all one length... I always cut my bangs! Well HHG everyone!

Hi ladies, Im new too! Ive been lurking for about a month and finally decided to join up. My hair is currently hovering over shoulder length after I transitioned to natural about 17 months ago. I haven't decided yet whether I want to stay natural I was just super tired of relaxer burns:nono:. At this point in my life Im ready to make my hair a priority. My goal is to be at BSL by Jan 2009. So looking forward to going on this journal with you guys!!:yep: HHG.

WHOOT! WHOOT!:grin::grin: More :newbie:'s!!!

:welcome:

Paying five dollars for this board, is the best thing I've ever done for my hair: it's stronger, growing better, and over-all healthier...

yet another newbie from HU... the institute though :drunk: I'm pretty new to this whole concept of taking care of your hair yourself. But w/ all the help on these boards I'm definitely gettin the hang of this stuff. But so far no real progress... I think imma post my reggie so it can be tweaked and i can see what i'm doing wrong...

yet another newbie from HU... the institute though :drunk: I'm pretty new to this whole concept of taking care of your hair yourself. But w/ all the help on these boards I'm definitely gettin the hang of this stuff. But so far no real progress... I think imma post my reggie so it can be tweaked and i can see what i'm doing wrong...

We should hook up sometime, there a bunch of Hampton University girl son here...we need a college girls get together!!

Back