Weird Question For Married Folks

I wanted to start a thread like this but about what you wore on the wedding night!!!!!! I can't figure out what the heck to wear...

I think FH and I will be tired because our wedding dinner runs very late, plus we'll be in Vegas so dealing with the time change, etc. But we will see.

I wanted to start a thread like this but about what you wore on the wedding night!!!!!! I can't figure out what the heck to wear...

I think FH and I will be tired because our wedding dinner runs very late, plus we'll be in Vegas so dealing with the time change, etc. But we will see.

I considered doing the whole dress up thing but figured I would be too tired and didn't even bother buying anything sexy.

And boy, was I right! After only sleeping 3 hours the night before and then being drunk from the reception, DH unzipped me out of my dress, I took a half-arse shower(I was DRUNK, lol), we had some quick sex and then both passed out. :lachen:

I considered doing the whole dress up thing but figured I would be too tired and didn't even bother buying anything sexy.

And boy, was I right! After only sleeping 3 hours the night before and then being drunk from the reception, DH unzipped me out of my dress, I took a half-arse shower(I was DRUNK, lol), we had some quick sex and then both passed out. :lachen:
:lachen: SEE?!?? I think this is what's gonna happen to us... It's a long ass day lol. Our wedding doesnt' start until 7:30 p.m., so everything runs late.. I dunno. I'm trying not to overthink it but maybe I'll have something packed just in case we get a spurt of energy lol. I just dont know if I wanna be slutty or sensual :look: :lol: He's seen both looks so I dunno what I wanna portray on my wedding night.

Im pretty sure our night is going to end up something like this. lol

About honeymoon bladder infections, it seems if you have never had sex or have gone without for a while the bacteria in your urethra just chills having a party and then the penis massage helps give them a quick ride to the bladder and bam!

That's terrible! Is there anyway to avoid this?

After reading this thread, I already told my bf we'll be getting it in. I'm be all liquored up so it should be fantastic! lol

My SO and I talked about marriage yesterday. I'm looking forward to being and wife. This thread is giving me good vibes. Tired or not on that day I have to get it on good, real good and sensual.

About honeymoon bladder infections, it seems if you have never had sex or have gone without for a while the bacteria in your urethra just chills having a party and then the penis massage helps give them a quick ride to the bladder and bam!

I need to share this. My friends daughter is getting married next month and she's freaking out about having sex. She's a virgin.
She doesn't want her parents to drive them to the airport the next day because they will see her after she has sex. I guess she thinks she will look different. lol lol

I need to share this. My friends daughter is getting married next month and she's freaking out about having sex. She's a virgin.
She doesn't want her parents to drive them to the airport the next day because they will see her after she has sex. I guess she thinks she will look different. lol lol

No! Ignorance is bliss if she is already freaking out. Just tell her to drink lots of cranberry juice.

We were too tired. We feel sleep spooning and woke up in a man puddle... If you know what I mean :look: We were both virgins and it didn't seem to wasn't to go in. I ended up losing my virginity the second day of our honeymoon. Experience makes it sooo much better :lick:

@naturalmanenyc
She doesn't want her parents to drive them to the airport the next day because they will see her after she has sex. I guess she thinks she will look different. lol lol[/QUOTE]

I'm not gonna lie, I thought the same thing my first time. Couldn't even look moms in the eye lol

Get a doctor to give you some pills to prevent the infection. I used to have to take pills right after everytime. I didn't want to do that so now I try to drink lots of water and urinate right after.

We hung out with our friends with a night on the town. That was the first time his friends and mine were together in one spot. We don't live near our friends and we never really met each other's friends. It was great. Plus people thought were were important because I had my face all made up with my head wrap and my husband had on his african attire LOL. People was telling us welcome and kept asking where we were from LOL. We ended up getting an upgrade in our hotel with a refund, free valet parking and breakfast bc they did not have the room that was originally requested.

Add me to the no sex on wedding night crew lol. Wedding was over at 1am. We got back to the resort around 130, closed out the disco and then went to the late night snack place and set there until about 3ish. By the time i got back to the room all I remember is taking off my dress and my head hitting the below. I went to sleep with full face of make up too. Woke up with it still in tact lol

Back