Weekly black rinses?

Beaute Noire do you mind me asking if whether or not you have ever used this brand before? I plan on purchasing my Mizani relaxer from bluebeez and would love to try the rinse in black.
tia,
tishee

^^Hey girl

yea I've used the brand before...results are nice shiny ebony hair :yep:. Go for it!! If not a lot of people use ColorShowers which can also be purchased on bluebeez.

I was having the same issue with Ion and also I use clairol. I went ahead and did a permanent with revlon colorsilk in september and I love it also it has no amonnia or peroxide and for $2.99 at target u can't beat that. My hair was really soft after rinsing before cond step and usually rinses make it kinda hard

I was having the same issue with Ion and also I use clairol. I went ahead and did a permanent with revlon colorsilk in september and I love it also it has no amonnia or peroxide and for $2.99 at target u can't beat that. My hair was really soft after rinsing before cond step and usually rinses make it kinda hard
thanks for sharing! do you mind me asking what color you used?
tishee

Thanks for reporting back! i think I will try this method the next time I do a rinse. :yep: At any point during the 24 hours did you use heat? Or did you just slap it on and let it do it's thing?
yeah girl I didnt use any heat

I only put it in the front/top of my hair, it actually dried on my hair after a while

I had this same problem and I love my black rinses. I've since started using henna and indigo for jet black hair and it lasts much longer than the rinse.

I agree and it's cheaper too this way. Adding a rinse to the hair weekly could become pretty costly so I decided to use henna and indigo instead once a month.

I had this same problem and I love my black rinses. I've since started using henna and indigo for jet black hair and it lasts much longer than the rinse.

I agree and it's cheaper too this way. Adding a rinse to the hair weekly could become pretty costly so I decided to use henna and indigo instead once a month.

IA: This was also the Best Option For Me. For me, It lasts so much longer than 'bottled color'

It was A Healthy Natural Alternative to Bottled Color and the Blingability is Unsurpassed.:grin:

Back