weaves are they out of style?

treybaby2005

My SO is a LOSER!lol I told him that I was thinking of getting a sew-in so that I could stretch my perm out a little bit more.I am currently 12wks post.So he tells me that sew-in weaves are out of style.I said who says?So he tells me,"oh you must have missed that thread on longhaircareforum":ohwell:
He doesn't want me to get a weave anymore since my hair grew so much!:lachen::lachen:

oh wow maybe u should show them BHM weave section then.

Im glad they arent out of style because they are a life saver for myself and many others.

My SO is a LOSER!lol I told him that I was thinking of getting a sew-in so that I could stretch my perm out a little bit more.I am currently 12wks post.So he tells me that sew-in weaves are out of style.I said who says?So he tells me,"oh you must have missed that thread on longhaircareforum":ohwell:
He doesn't want me to get a weave anymore since my hair grew so much!:lachen::lachen:

Yea nobody around here got that message either. And some of them need to. Beyonce hair/foxy brown face at q'doba's needs to get this message

Don't know if weaves are out of fashion or not, but your SO is quite funny!! He even knows about our threads and can abbreviate "LHCF!":lachen:

Your SO is a hoot. :lol:

that's funny, and no we didnt get the memo on the east coast. I think more people than ever, but people have been stepping up their game in the quality of hair so maybe he just didnt know when some of the women he saw were wearing weaves. A lot people got that Rihanna bob and everybody didnt cut their own hair for it.

I think they are more popular than ever - and I also think the great installs help to make them very natural looking!
:drunk:

LOL your SO is hilarious. Yea my ex toldme tha same when I past shoulder length. I was wearing half wigs and he saw me do my hair one day and was like.." You got (ghetto I know) long hair now you don't have to wear that no more" Po thang just didn't get it...its my head. I didn't make him stop "boxing up" his hairline....woooosahh:grin:

LOL your SO is hilarious. Yea my ex toldme tha same when I past shoulder length. I was wearing half wigs and he saw me do my hair one day and was like.." You got (ghetto I know) long hair now you don't have to wear that no more" Po thang just didn't get it...its my head. I didn't make him stop "boxing up" his hairline....woooosahh:grin:

Do you know my man?:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Nah weaves are hotter then ever! It's funny though because my SO said the same thing but, he doesn't have a problem with the celebs on tv that are rocking it. He said that a lot of girls in person don't wear it as good as the celebs.

I think that guys don't like hearing that it is a weave but will appreciate a nice style...

Weaves out of style? If that's the case, then someone need to give me a discount on all of the hair I buy.:yep:

Back