Weave Stylists that Celebrity's Go To?

ScandalousBeauty

Hey all...

Do any of you know of hair stylists that do celebrity's weaves?? I want a SERIOUS weave, and I don't care how much it costs, or what city it's in. Shoot, I need a vacation! Any recommendations??

LilChocolateMa said:
Hey all...

Do any of you know of hair stylists that do celebrity's weaves?? I want a SERIOUS weave, and I don't care how much it costs, or what city it's in. Shoot, I need a vacation! Any recommendations??

Have you tried to connect with Reniece in MD, a friend of mine goes to Amoy Pitters in the East Village, NYC. Her hair is always FIYAHHHHH

JLove74 said:
Have you tried to connect with Reniece in MD, a friend of mine goes to Amoy Pitters in the East Village, NYC. Her hair is always FIYAHHHHH

Yep, I'm on Reniece's wait list. I'll check out the spot in NYC...thanks!

Kimberly Kimble who does both Beyonce's and Gabrielle Union's hair also has a salon, she's not always at the salon though, I think you have to make an appointment with her or sth.

Epiphany Hair Studio
Address: 1106 N La Cienega Blvd # 207, Los Angeles, CA, United States
Phone: (310) 652-1822

yea i was just about to say Reneice also..i wish she could come to certain cities and just do hair for about two weeks..that would be so great does she know how much $$$ she probably could make...

bluediamond0829 said:
yea i was just about to say Reneice also..i wish she could come to certain cities and just do hair for about two weeks..that would be so great does she know how much $$$ she probably could make...

me too bluediamond....this would be AWESOME.

Back