Weave job gone wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby Girl

I have a blad spot in the back of my head and I need to know what can I put on it to fill it in. Someody please help. I went to the dermatologist already. I am so desperated. Please share stories if you had bald spots and what you did to get rid of it.

So sorry to hear this. If your derm says everything is okay then I would start with massaging and some type of growth product to help you.

Many of us have had a spot that needed to be handled gently but it did grow back.

Someone on the site has suggested horsetail, jojoba oil and alove vera.

Qhemets pomade is really good

Not sure how you want to tackle it or what your pocket book is like. Others will chime in.

I have even seen some get some help with BT, the cream that is used down below for yeast infections (sorry can't remember the name).

Many of the ayurvedic oils and powders are great also. There are a lot of recommendations. Even good ole Sulpher 8.

Take care of yourself. Remember this to can go from a test to a testimony. Hold your head up. :yep:

PS: Stay away from the weaves for a while.

Last edited:
I have a blad spot in the back of my head and I need to know what can I put on it to fill it in. Someody please help. I went to the dermatologist already. I am so desperated. Please share stories if you had bald spots and what you did to get rid of it.

What did the doctor say? Does the damage look permanent, i.e. follicle damage?

Search on MN, or miconozale. Many here are having success with it. You could also try BT, MTG, something with sulfur in it. My personal favorite is gool old castor oil. Massage really does help too. Good luck.

What did the doctor say? Does the damage look permanent, i.e. follicle damage?

Search on MN, or miconozale. Many here are having success with it. You could also try BT, MTG, something with sulfur in it. My personal favorite is gool old castor oil. Massage really does help too. Good luck.

What kind of castor oil do you use?

So sorry to hear this. If your derm says everything is okay then I would start with massaging and some type of growth product to help you.

Many of us have had a spot that needed to be handled gently but it did grow back.

Someone on the site has suggested horsetail, jojoba oil and alove vera.

Qhemets pomade is really good

Not sure how you want to tackle it or what your pocket book is like. Others will chime in.

I have even seen some get some help with BT, the cream that is used down below for yeast infections (sorry can't remember the name).

Many of the ayurvedic oils and powders are great also. There are a lot of recommendations. Even good ole Sulpher 8.

Take care of yourself. Remember this to can go from a test to a testimony. Hold your head up. :yep:

PS: Stay away from the weaves for a while.

Thank you so much! i am going to look up some of the products that you mentioned.

I use reg old castor oil that you can buy at Walmart, any pharmacy or the health food store. Make sure that it's 100% pure and not castor oil grease with mineral oil or petrolatum- you wouldn't want those ingredients to clog your scalp and hinder growth.

I'm sorry to hear about this. I am a victim of sew-in weave damage. I had a bald spot in the top. I've been using a MN/Sulfur8 mix since Feb 25 and it's filling in. Good luck!

I'm so sorry to hear it.

I had a fairly large bald patch not from a weave but from a terrible birth control reaction and what I did to grow it out (this was pre-lchf) was use Doo Gro oils and I wore a lot of very cute wigs.

When my hair did start growing back right there I kept it super super moist and was very careful in combing it.

HTH

Back