Weave experts, please help! Mongolian Kinky Curly weave info plz!

I am transitioning and I'm looking for a low maintenance style. I'm about two months post and I do NOT want to deal with my hair while in school :nono: :perplexed: :lol: so I've decided to get a weave

I have in braids now, but when I take them out I want to get the Mongolian Kinky Curly weave

Now, I don't want to deal with blending in the morning, so I don't want any leave out. But, I would also like to wear it in a ponytail if it gets too hot. I don't want to have too much hair on my head either.
Is this possible? What technique would the stylist have to do?

I also want it to be styled (possibly layered and with a side bang). Does anyone have any recommendations for a stylist? This hair is expensive and I don't want anyone to mess it up

Here is a link for reference: https://www.onychair.com/index.php?...id=6&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

What do you guys think? Is it possible?

I'd suggest a closure if you don't want a leave out. I'm not sure what you mean about a sidebang, but I know that when I had expensive kinky curly I didn't cut it because I wanted to be able to reuse it.

You will have to leave hair out around the perimeter (at the very minimum a small amount of hair at your hairline) in order to wear your hair in a natural looking ponytail, otherwise you will see tracks when you pull that hair back off your face.

If you really want ALL your hair underneath, you will need to use a closure, and you will only be able to put your hair back in a low ponytail. HTH

You will have to leave hair out around the perimeter (at the very minimum a small amount of hair at your hairline) in order to wear your hair in a natural looking ponytail, otherwise you will see tracks when you pull that hair back off your face.

If you really want ALL your hair underneath, you will need to use a closure, and you will only be able to put your hair back in a low ponytail. HTH
this........

Honestly, if you're only 2 months post, you're going to have more maintenance with a kinky curly weave. You'll need to keep it moisturized, and twist it before bed and such. I've had a kinky curly weave before and it is not wake up and go hair, if that's what you're looking for. It's not difficult by any means, but 2 months post is nothing compared to a head full of textured weave.

Back