We reached a compromise.....

eyunka

We reached a compromise.....pics inside

Many of you may remember my thread “DD for sales…….” (Thread)Anyway she wanted to try another Mohawk but this time she wanted her hair straight.

354c3fd3.jpg
50282d96.jpg

90736cbc.jpg
bdd884da.jpg

the other side
89856e42.jpg

I should have taken pictures this morning, she has it all going back today much like this…..just straight
black-hairstyles.jpg

Which I actually was surprised because I suggested she wear it like this and she said no, she wanted her bangs. She came to me later and said mom you were right the other way is better. You all know I was smiling inside but I just calmly said “u sure?” I changed it the ways that SHE wanted it(which is the way I wanted anyway).

Don't ask me why she has on that hot darn shirt!

Eyunka, your daughter is flyy! And you, Mommy with your mad skillz, are gonn' turn her into the trendsetter in her school. You watch as other kids start trying to emulate her styles. ^5 on both of you coming to an agreement.

I think they both look cute, look at that smile, you can tell she is pleased with this one. I tried to get my dd to let me do a similar style and she didn't want it. I am going to show her both of your threads so she can see how pretty your dd looks with these styles. I keep her hair braided and I get tired of thinking of new styles and she is hard to please.

I know the feeling.
I think they both look cute, look at that smile, you can tell she is pleased with this one. I tried to get my dd to let me do a similar style and she didn't want it. I am going to show her both of your threads so she can see how pretty your dd looks with these styles. I keep her hair braided and I get tired of thinking of new styles and she is hard to please.

Back