We don't know each other like that!

dicapr

Why would you send someone a half naked photo of yourself when you have only met in person once, talked on the phone once, and sent 3 texts. We are not in a relationship, and now you have made sure that we never will be. This is one of the reasons it is soo hard to try to put yourself out there. You have to deal with this foolishness. I am too old to put up with this foolishness and you are way too old to think that mess is cute.

Rant over.

Why would you send someone a half naked photo of yourself when you have only met in person once, talked on the phone once, and sent 3 texts. We are not in a relationship, and now you have made sure that we never will be. This is one of the reasons it is soo hard to try to put yourself out there. You have to deal with this foolishness. I am too old to put up with this foolishness and you are way too old to think that mess is cute.

Rant over.

Why do folks do this?!!!? can they not wait to show off their prized possessions? :rolleyes:

Rant over.

CO-SIGN!!

Something like this just happened to me! Turned me all the way OFF. It's something you expect from a high schooler...not a 33 year old man.

...sorry I was briefly reliving that awful awful moment......

OP, it sounds like you have some self respect for realizing what foolishness this behavior is! Yea, that was pretty disrespectful of him. If a guy, whom i didn't know that well, sent me a naked picture of himself, I would be creeped out and turned off! Maybe women in his past have responded well to this type of foolish behavior. However, no decent man in his right mind is going to send a woman, whom he has only known for a short period of time, a naked picture.

Why would you send someone a half naked photo of yourself... We are not in a relationship, and now you have made sure that we never will be.

The bolded should've been your text or voicemail message(or phone convo) to the individual(plain. simple. says it all) and then a goodbye (and a click of disconnection)!:grin:

His loss. Apparently some men don't know how to treat a lady. But you can be thankful that he revealed that from the beginning so that you can move on and find a guy who knows how to treat a lady.

Why do folks do this?!!!? can they not wait to show off their prized possessions? :rolleyes:
Testing the waters to see if you're their next booty call. I'm willing to bet no serious relationships (that are healthy and based on respect)leading to marriage started that way. He's using his own filtering method to find all the a$# he can get, in as efficient way as possible.:lachen:. He's counting on a percentage of women being unselective or insecure enough or those who only want booty calls too to put up with his b.s.

CO-SIGN!!

Something like this just happened to me! Turned me all the way OFF. It's something you expect from a high schooler...not a 33 year old man.

...sorry I was briefly reliving that awful awful moment......

This boy was 36 yrs old! Please . . .

Back