Waves..

mizzy247

Hey ladies,

Okay so I have a bit of a dilemma. I want to have super dupa waves on the front of my head in my bun today but i need advise. You think a man waves cap would work.. Im a 4a texlaxed i use fantansia clear wet the front of my hair gel it and tie it down and it makes my hair super straight.. Im trying to obtain waves up there.. ANy advise??:nono:

TGIF

Hmmm - that's interesting. When I use gel and put a scarf on it makes the waves come out. The very front 1/2 inch might be straight, but the rest is pretty wavy. Maybe you sould try a different gel or maybe a pomade instead. Is the hair wet when you do it?

Your hair is probably relaxed too straight. If the Fantasia and the scarf doesn't bring out the waves, you probably don't have any. You can't make them come out of nowhere if theyr'e not there.

I agree with the other ladies that you are texlaxed too straight or your hair is not
wet enough before you apply the gel.

Hmmm - that's interesting. When I use gel and put a scarf on it makes the waves come out. The very front 1/2 inch might be straight, but the rest is pretty wavy. Maybe you sould try a different gel or maybe a pomade instead. Is the hair wet when you do it?

Yes hair is wet..Maybe like you said I will try that mens wave pomade stuff.. Cause im so not happy with the helmet look the fantasia gives me.. the scarf and the gel makes my hair slick and hard like a helmet... my poor poor hair is so pathetic tis tis..lol:nono::nono::wallbash:

Back