WASHING HAIR IN THE SHOWER-- helped w/ tangling

mahogany_horizons

Hey guys....I've been washing my hair in the sink for 4 months, and prior to washing my own hair, this is the way my mother would wash my hair. Today, I tried washing my hair in the shower, and rinsing the conditioner out in the shower. I had hardly any tangles this way, I had a few, but much less tangles when I washed hair in shower hanging straight down than washing it in the sink. It's a little ackward and hard to get used to, and it will take a little bit more getting used to, but I Lost a fraction of the amount of hair I normally use when I detangle...all thanks to the ladies on LHCF.

:yay: Glad it works for you. Most of the women here I assume wash/rinse in the shower so the hair doesn't get all bunched up. Maybe your progress will increase now which is always a good thing!

Washing in the shower is the only way I wash my hair these days. It was okay when my hair was shorter, but now that I have a little length, sink washing is out of the question. I like that the water runs straight down through your hair, and that helps with keeping it from tangling as much. I know you're happy you found that out :grin:.

I've been washing in the sink and I thought it was ok, but now ya'll have me thinking! I don't have a problem detangling...but let me see which one I like better. I haven't washed my hair in the shower in years. I do miss taking long hot showers too. Hmmm...let me try this later on this week. I'll let ya'll know if I see a difference.

Back