Wash n Go (Ladies That use texturizers)

grownnsexy

Well im currently completely natural (4A) and i think ima stretch for another 6month-1yr max then put a texturizer in my hair. I think texturizering my hair would be a good move i can enjoy "the best of both worlds" What is everyones favorite texturizer?? Do you add any oil or anything to it?

I used S curl in the past. I loved how my hair needed less product and I was able to detangle my hair with ease. I would still be texturized had I known how to retouch my new growth.:ohwell:

I'm transitioning to natural but I was texlaxed for almost 2 years. I used regular relaxer Mizani Butter Blends and Affirm (Mild). I rinsed it out as soon as I covered my new growth, I never let it sit. Sometimes when I do wash and goes I just put a lot of Herbal Essence Long Term Relationship Leave in (it provides a light hold and smells wonderful). I now started to use OYIN's shine & define and whipped pudding (shea butter) for wash and goes. The next day I just dampen my hair with water and apply a leave in and more OYIN then go.

Back