Anyone use PHYTORELAXER to TEXTURIZE???

gogo

Hi. I've been trying to follow the various phyto threads and can't help but be impressed by the frequent raves & praises...anyone using this product to texturize? would the process be the same except for the timing? I've been completely natural now for 3 yrs (after 30+ yrs. relaxing) and enjoying it more each day (especially since finding LHCF!) but my thin, fine 3c hair is hard to style; without tons of products (and sometimes even with) I get a frizzy mop when I try to "wash n' go". A bun is the only style I've mastered (a little boring after a couple of yrs now) I was thinking just a little softening of my coils would make life a lot easier (sort of a Curl Salon "silkening"?) I still enjoy wearing my hair strightened on occasion but it seems to revert within hours of heat styling, perhaps a texturizer would address all these issues. Any thoughts or suggestions? TIA!

Glad you asked this cause it sure has been on my mind :scratchchin:!!!

I've done the big chop and found my very coily natural texture to be tooooooo much to handle since I'm not really feeling the puff for myself. :whyme: I've found some products that have done a lot towards making it easier to do but 45 minutes for flat twists every other day or so to keep them neat is wearing on my nerves in the worst of ways! :whip:

I've been researching :bookworm: the Jazma Wash and Wear method of texturizing and am very interested in doing this using the Phyto.

So, ladies, where ya at? We need the scoop :user:

TIA!!

Humbly!

LaLa

I'm considering doing the same thing-using Phyto to texturize. In fact, I ordered the Jazma Wash N Wear instructional video, but haven't received it yet. I'm sure you can used Phyto to texturize, but I'd like to hear from someone who has actually done it.

Phoenix,

Once you get the video and see how it works, using the Phyto, it should be nothing but good for the hair! The method of application of the relaxer in conjunction with the Phyto should make for much more manageable hair, no scalp and hair damage from over processing.

Sengschick uses it as a texturizer...do we need to put out an APB?
:)

***Mo must now bump..."Sorry Phyto Pusha" thread up...so apology in advance/disclaimer can be read by inquirers...***

MonaLisa said:
***Mo must now bump..."Sorry Phyto Pusha" thread up...so apology in advance/disclaimer can be read by inquirers...***

Uh-oh! :sekret:

bumping again (iso "voices of experience") while I do a search re: "Jazma wash n' wear" (never heard of it!)

Last edited:
well...sure hope somebody jumps in soon with a little advice...I bought index 1 yesterday & will be self-texturizing sometime this week. Looking for the best possible results! Can't somebody help a sista out????

How do u get phyto index 1? I don't understand hairboutique's method of selling it. I know this is a dumb q, but can I get an answer anyway? :Blush2:

Back