Wash for growth CHALLENGE

• Thread starter Thread starter cieramichele
  • Start date Start date
I just redid my twists and I'm amazed by how much thicker my hair is! I'm REALLY impressed, especially considering how recently this challenge started. Thanks, CM! :kiss:

aw youre welcome! <3

This is great I have some PJ cleaning out to do. I just got my relaxer so im going to wait till next week and start on my next wash day 5/17

shampoo - Shikaki,MNT, Dr. Bronners
conditioner - Suave, V05, Treseme, Lekair cholesterol
(optional)
deep conditioner - Aphogee 2 min. Keratin, Baba de Caracoal
oil - Jojoba, EVOO, Kemi, Profectiv Break Free, Care free curl,
growth aid - BT, vitamins, MN, excercise, This challenge:grin:

heres my starting pics.

Attachments

• IMG00266.jpg
    IMG00266.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG00271.jpg
    IMG00271.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 3
Im in!
starting date: May 8
Shampoo:Elasta qp
conditioner:TRESemme vitamin e moisture rich for dry or damaged hair
Deep Conditioner:Queen Helene cholesterol
Growth aids bt and castor oil at night

I did this for the month of April, did not see this post though.

Have been very pleased with the results and will continue this for the rest of the year if possible.

The months before I had very slow growing hair but I figured out the culprit which was less and less cowashing on a weekly basis.

So now I do it everyday and am continuing with the protective styling until my natural hair anniversary Dec. 5.

And as always placing Jamiacan Black Castor Oil on my ends.

Hair is very happy now. :yep:

This pic was taken approximately a month after by BC and it was my starting point for this challenge.
DSC01797-1.jpg

This is where I am now, two months post BC and 1 month after this challenge. I think the growth is a combination of this challenge, my MN mix and the DCing challenge. I think I will continue to wash my hair at least every other day.

DSC01825-1-1.jpg
DSC01835-1.jpg

Thanks ladies, the challenge was fun and it was the first challenge I finished on LHCF:grin:.

This pic was taken approximately a month after by BC and it was my starting point for this challenge.
DSC01797-1.jpg

This is where I am now, two months post BC and 1 month after this challenge. I think the growth is a combination of this challenge, my MN mix and the DCing challenge. I think I will continue to wash my hair at least every other day.

DSC01825-1-1.jpg
DSC01835-1.jpg

Thanks ladies, the challenge was fun and it was the first challenge I finished on LHCF:grin:.

Groovy! Congrats!

Hey ladies. Sorry, I've had my comparisons for a little while, but I forgot about them until I needed to use one in another thread today. I don't really feel like I there was any extra growth. I started 4/13 (annoying flash-in-mirror pic) and stopped 5/13 (white door pic).

Attachments

• HPIM0265 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM0265 (Medium).JPG
    55.1 KB · Views: 4
  • HPIM0277 (Medium).JPG
    HPIM0277 (Medium).JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 5
^^^I don't think you can really tell in a month. Also, when your hair grows out (unless you are already natural) the curl pattern is drawing your hair up. It takes at least 3-4 months to see a difference. It's a lifestyle change. That's my opinion.

Back