Was Short, Now BSL+ - I Need A Timetable!

that_1_grrrl

Hi everybody!

Okay, I know there is the picture of the woman that shows how long it takes to get from one length to another. However, I need help setting up a timetable for hair growth. I want to make sure my hair goals are realistic.

So, when do you reach each hair milestone?

I cut my hair into a TWA (just under an inch long) at the end of November 2007 and I am just under an inch away from BSL now. With my growth rate I should reach that milestone by July and be slightly passed BSL by November. Oh and I have a very long neck so BSL for me is about 26 inches. I should add that I was pregnant for part of this two year growth period and had tremendous growth then. I think that without the pregnancy It would have taken me just over a two years to get to BSL because my normal growth rate is .5 inches per month.

Oh, wow! That truly was tremendous growth.

I cut my hair into a TWA (just under an inch long) at the end of November 2007 and I am just under an inch away from BSL now. With my growth rate I should reach that milestone by July and be slightly passed BSL by November. Oh and I have a very long neck so BSL for me is about 26 inches. I should add that I was pregnant for part of this two year growth period and had tremendous growth then. I think that without the pregnancy It would have taken me just over a two years to get to BSL because my normal growth rate is .5 inches per month.

From bald to shoulder length is 2 years. From bald to full armpit length/bsbl, 3 years. I've never gone further, I always wind up shaving it back off around 2.5 years :)

Hi everybody!

Okay, I know there is the picture of the woman that shows how long it takes to get from one length to another. However, I need help setting up a timetable for hair growth. I want to make sure my hair goals are realistic.

So, when do you reach each hair milestone?

what are you calling "short"

i started off SL and it took me about 15 months to get to BSL...

Back