Want to change haircolor soon.....

good2uuuu

Currently I color my hair with Textures&Tones cherrywood, but plan to go darker(dark brown) for the fall and winter so I can cut down on coloring. I also plan to wear cornrows and braids most, if not all, of winter. I'm wondering what type of color I should use. I'm a 3c natural and am not sure if I sould use a deeper T&T shade or try Bigen or something else. I just want the best and most complete coverage possible. Any recs???? I'm so confused!!!!!
crazy.gif
TIA!

You could just use Bigen if you wanted. A dark brown rinse would also do it if you didn't mind reapplying ever so often.

For a good compromise between longevity and coverage, Bigen is probably your best bet. I'd use Black Brown. You'll need at least 2 boxes unless you have a TWA.

Good luck!
smile.gif

Just took a look at your pics (your children and your hair are beautiful BTW. Your baby girl is PRECIOUS.
drunk.gif
)...def use Bigen in Black Brown and buy 3 boxes.
smile.gif

Off topic: You have 2 of the most gorgeous babies I have ever seen
love.gif
I don't even want kids, but I'd snatch your baby girl up!!
sekret.gif

BTW....your hair is beautiful

Thanks Tracey! So the black brown wouldn't be too dark? I've herad that Bigen can be kinda dark. Then again, my hair is kinda bright right now, as you saw. Three boxes? Whew! I'll be trying to color may hair all day!!! lol.

Back