Want That Color

shani325

Want That Color- HELP

Hi Ladies

I need you help, advice, comments, etc... I have been wanting to get the low lights ( like pictured below of Aaliyah-RIP) for a while but don't want a stylist to do this, I still plan on rinsing my hair jet black but I want that color at the ends, I want to to test it out on just the front part of my hair and see what happens from there, also I want to do it before my next touch-up is due which is next month, help
Thanxs in advance

aaliyah-movieawards.jpg

Last edited:
i dont know how you could do it at home. maybe you can try it with a rinse. how long is your hair?

you could put a big plastic bag over your shoulders, lol, and then apply the rinse to your ends so in case it drips, it wont drip on your clothes and sit and wait, and see how that comes out... i dont know. hope you get better suggestions

i think a stylist might do it better, but that still depends on the length of your hair

i went to the store and bought dye and dyed my whole head of hair...im waiting for it to grow out now...lol i know thats a ghetto way of doing it but i didnt want to pay stylists all that money and i didnt want to mess it up trying to dye one part of my hair...so i just dyed the whole thing...im just viewing it as an experiment...

as far as just dying that one part though i cant help you

I think you would be better off going to a professional who specializes in color to do this. They would be able to tell you what colors would work for your complexion and also what process to do so that you don't over process your hair or so that the color processes evenly. JMO.

Back