Waistlength IN THE FRONT...?

zzirvingj

I have been doing some thinking, and I was wondering...just how long would my hair have to be IN THE BACK to reach waistlenght IN THE FRONT?

For instance, I am close to being midback in the back right now. However, when pulling various sections of my hair in the front, I observe in the mirror that even the longest parts just barely stretch to my n!pple. (Couldn't think of another word or phrase to accurately describe the front length of my hair.)

I guess I could place a tape measure on my back at the bottom of my hair horizontally, and stretch it around to the front of my body to see just how many inches the hair in the front needs to "catch up" to the hair in the back. I am curious to see what the difference is.

I know that part of the problem for me is being BIG BREASTED. In other words, I have been wanting WL hair b/c I feel like that's the length that would cover my breasts (not that I'd be trying to cover my breasts with my hair every day....I just like that particular length.)

But NOW I am thinking that my hair would have to be longer than WL to do that.

Can anybody relate to what I'm saying? :ohwell: Does anyone have separate goals for the back of their hair versus the front??

----------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.:

(See:

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/beyonce/pictures/beyonce-picture-1.jpg

for a pic that shows a length I consider to be close to "covering the breasts".)

I have been doing some thinking, and I was wondering...just how long would my hair have to be IN THE BACK to reach waistlenght IN THE FRONT?

For instance, I am close to being midback in the back right now. However, when pulling various sections of my hair in the front, I observe in the mirror that even the longest parts just barely stretch to my n!pple. (Couldn't think of another word or phrase to accurately describe the front length of my hair.)

I guess I could place a tape measure on my back at the bottom of my hair horizontally, and stretch it around to the front of my body to see just how many inches the hair in the front needs to "catch up" to the hair in the back. I am curious to see what the difference is.

I know that part of the problem for me is being BIG BREASTED. In other words, I have been wanting WL hair b/c I feel like that's the length that would cover my breasts (not that I'd be trying to cover my breasts with my hair every day....I just like that particular length.)

But NOW I am thinking that my hair would have to be longer than WL to do that.

Can anybody relate to what I'm saying? :ohwell: Does anyone have separate goals for the back of their hair versus the front??

----------------------------------------------------------------
P.S.:

(See:

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/singer/beyonce/pictures/beyonce-picture-1.jpg

for a pic that shows a length I consider to be close to "covering the breasts".)

my hair is waistlength at the back and just under brastrap at the front!

so until i'm hiplength (next yr june) thats when i'll be waist at the front :(

It depends on how even your hair grows. My hair is past my belly button in the front. As I've told you guys before the hair from my ears down in a little below armpit length. Most of my length comes from the middle and front of my head.
Those strands are about 28-29 inches long. So if you use a tape measure and measure from side of front to waist in front, then use that measurement to gauge the length in the back you can get an idea of how long you have to be in the back to be waist in the front. (Hope this makes sense) :yep:
For me, if the hair in the back was as long as the front I'd be thigh length now. So it really has to do with how even your growth is.

That sounds normal, alot of people's hair grows in layers & way more uneven that that.

I have a friend who is Waist length in the back, BSL in the middle, and in the front (probally about the first 4 inches from 4head and back) APL

I belive for her with the length differences for the front to be even with the back, she would have to keep the back trimmed & the same length for about a year, and let the front grow, because its about 6" difference

Last edited:
I pretty much have the same goal and situation. I'm just about mbl too, but the front only touches my areola (not even the whole nipple).:ohwell: The only reason I want waist length is so the front of my hair will cover my breasts. I really only need the front to touch the bottom of my breasts and I'll be cool. I just want my hair to look long in the front, even when it's curled. I don't want to be any longer than waist length though. I plan on keeping the back as WSL until the front catches up.

It depends on how even your hair grows. My hair is past my belly button in the front. As I've told you guys before the hair from my ears down in a little below armpit length. Most of my length comes from the middle and front of my head.
Those strands are about 28-29 inches long. So if you use a tape measure and measure from side of front to waist in front, then use that measurement to gauge the length in the back you can get an idea of how long you have to be in the back to be waist in the front. (Hope this makes sense) :yep:
For me, if the hair in the back was as long as the front I'd be thigh length now. So it really has to do with how even your growth is.

DAAAANNNGG!!!:blush:

I'm thinking my hair in the front will be WL when I'm at HL in the back. Right now I about MB in the back and my hair just reaches my breasts in the front.

Back