Vote on My Lace Front!

Which Lacefront(s) Should I Order?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Queen_Earth

Hey ya'll!! I am trying to decide between a few options for my lace front--I will be exclusively lace fronting from June 15-December 15. I am considering either getting two wigs: a curly and a straight, or just a loose wavy--Here are the options! What do you guys think? These are the weaves in this order:
Clauda, Rachel, Lorraine, Wendy
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Attachments

• claudia1.jpg
    claudia1.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 271
  • rachael1.jpg
    rachael1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 266
  • Lorrainestraight1st.jpg
    Lorrainestraight1st.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 233
  • wendywavy.jpg
    wendywavy.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 234
Is the curly virgin hair? Non-virgin curly can be high maintenance and can easily dissolve into a ball of nasty frizz.

The question is, we don't know what YOU will look like in these wigs :rolleyes:. I have seen many a wig I loved on the styrofoam, but once on this noggin' . . . :ohwell:

Thanks guys!! In response:
1. The hair can be straightened b.u.t my experience with non-virgin hair is to not do it cause it ages the unit a lot faster. That's why I was considering ordering a straight too.
2. The hair is Remy but not virgin..however over on BHM this particular vendor has an excellent reputation with the curly hair and the hair does not have a reputation of matting or knotting..
3. I am normally like a perfect 1b match so I was goin gto get a 1b-but I've never had Jet black hair before and think that it might be fun? IDK what do you guys think?
4. I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH STYLE WOULD LOOK BETTER ON ME!! That's one of my HUGE struggles!! I have had both straight and curly sew ins before and I looked equally cute in both I think! But I have NEVER had a lace front before!!!
5. Can I just share with you guys that this vendor's customer service is AMAZING!! She is sooo prompt and detailed when responding to questions! Also, she is African-American and I like to support Black owned!

www.ruthsbeautyshop.com

Last edited:
All of them look great to me, but I picked Lorraine b/c you could wear her straight, wavy, or curly. *Assuming you may not be able to straighten the curly ones or it would be time consuming. Good Luck! :)

I highly suggest you do not try to straighten a curly. Get one straight and one curly if you want to switch up. Most curlies have been chemically processed to get the curls, I don't care what the vendors tell you, and you will end up with a birds nest if you try to straighten it a few times.

Thanks guys!! In response:
1. The hair can be straightened b.u.t my experience with non-virgin hair is to not do it cause it ages the unit a lot faster. That's why I was considering ordering a straight too.
2. The hair is Remy but not virgin..however over on BHM this particular vendor has an excellent reputation with the curly hair and the hair does not have a reputation of matting or knotting..
3. I am normally like a perfect 1b match so I was goin gto get a 1b-but I've never had Jet black hair before and think that it might be fun? IDK what do you guys think?
4. I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH STYLE WOULD LOOK BETTER ON ME!! That's one of my HUGE struggles!! I have had both straight and curly sew ins before and I looked equally cute in both I think! But I have NEVER had a lace front before!!!
5. Can I just share with you guys that this vendor's customer service is AMAZING!! She is sooo prompt and detailed when responding to questions! Also, she is African-American and I like to support Black owned!

www.ruthsbeautyshop.com
Try to get a low shine hair, because super shinny hair does not look good on us. I think you will prefer a more yaki textured hair vs the silky shinny. Most of the wavy hair tends to be slippery and silky which looks more fake IMHO. Curlies or yaki straights look more real.

I like the Rachel and the Wendy. Rachel, if you want a natural textured look. Wendy, if you like the relaxed look.

I voted for Lorraine, but as others have stated you never really know until you actually try it on.

Back