Vote For Me PLEASE!!!!

Is this the same Person that's currently in the #1 spot?
432766_327373.jpg

http://www.starnow.com/CHYNADOLL22

large_34%20(2).jpg

I was just researching her name to see if she had a website or something and found this
Interesting she is a professional plus size model

The only other website her name popped up in my yahoo search was LHCF :rofl:

I also found this on Facebook
pic.php

Weird:perplexed

Maybe they are sisters
The girl on facebook name is spelled Chyna

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the support guys!!!

Yeah, that girl chamir/chyna is going hard on FB campaigning for votes on the johnsons page.

PS I died at your 'research' blkonyx!!! :)

^^^ thanks for the vote!!! and I dunno. Just one more day of voting and then we wait for the Johnsons Judges to pick the top 16 that they like....then we get forms to fill out as an "interview" and after that they pick their top 5 i think to go to LA

Thanks for the vote!
Me neither! Only one day left now!!!

AWW, girl, i'm so sorry.. well, i'll have my DH, and my home girl log on and vote (seriously)... and if they are taking "last day votes" tomor, i'll do the same.. that'll be 6 votes total.. and if i have a lil more time, i'll contact a few others who do nothin online, and have them vote as well!! Hope you be one of the winners =).

Last edited:
I can't vote until later, but they sent me an email today, showing the number of times I voted in total and the days I placed my votes, and the name of the constestant I voted for,lol and you are in #7th place go baby go!

Good luck, Whimsy!

And don't be getting "hair lazy" now (BUSTED!)--Deep condition that beautiful hair 'cause you have a contest to win!:yep:

Back