Vote For Me PLEASE!!!!

i'm holdin steady wahoooo!!!

Thanks ladies!!!
just a week left of this.... then time to cross fingers that the judges like me.

3946~~~~~

I got this email today:

Dear Contestant,

We are reaching out to you because you are currently one of the Top 20 contestants and have been for some time now. Congratulations!

We are looking for stories or testimonials about your experience with The Great Model Search and how you’ve self-promoted so well. Some of you are being recognized on the street from your participation. Others have gone on the radio to stir up votes, made t-shirts, launched e-mail campaigns and/or hosted FB pages. If you could email us about your efforts, that will help us tell the story to the media as we wait to see who will be selected.

Maybe you received a Johnson Products mini flat iron and had to use it in some unusual, emergency way. Maybe you rediscovered our Johnson Products through the process and would like to share your experience. Maybe you have fond childhood memories of getting your hair done with the Ultrasheen jar of hair dress at your side. Only you know your stories, so we would love for you to tell them while they are fresh. Please email them to [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, location, phone and email address so we may verify the facts :-)

As we re-introduce Johnson Products to a new generation of consumers, we would like to sincerely thank you for joining us in this campaign. Logging on to the GMS site and seeing such beautiful faces -- well, the pleasure has been all ours.

Best of luck,

The Great Model Search Team

I got this email today:

Dear Contestant,

We are reaching out to you because you are currently one of the Top 20 contestants and have been for some time now. Congratulations!

We are looking for stories or testimonials about your experience with The Great Model Search and how you’ve self-promoted so well. Some of you are being recognized on the street from your participation. Others have gone on the radio to stir up votes, made t-shirts, launched e-mail campaigns and/or hosted FB pages. If you could email us about your efforts, that will help us tell the story to the media as we wait to see who will be selected.

Maybe you received a Johnson Products mini flat iron and had to use it in some unusual, emergency way. Maybe you rediscovered our Johnson Products through the process and would like to share your experience. Maybe you have fond childhood memories of getting your hair done with the Ultrasheen jar of hair dress at your side. Only you know your stories, so we would love for you to tell them while they are fresh. Please email them to [email protected]. Be sure to include your name, location, phone and email address so we may verify the facts :-)

As we re-introduce Johnson Products to a new generation of consumers, we would like to sincerely thank you for joining us in this campaign. Logging on to the GMS site and seeing such beautiful faces -- well, the pleasure has been all ours.

Best of luck,

The Great Model Search Team

This is great! They're starting to make cuts already! You know they just want to know if you're literate, in addition to pretty- LOL!
Start working it, girl!!! This is your chance start SHINING! Go, wow 'em!

P.S. We voted and are excited to see you with more than 4000 points!

If only she had as many votes as she did views of this thread!:wallbash:

But you're in 11th place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

Vote ladies, VOTE!!!!

Last edited:
Back