VO5 for 66 cents !!

sweetsuccess

at all CVS's nationwide.... VO5 shampoo and conditioners on sale for 66 cents each!! limit four!

i know there are some v05 fans out there.. enjoy! and happy PJ shopping :grin:

We all know how to get around the "limit 4". Purchase some....put that in your car and go back inside....LOL (thats besides driving to all the other CVS's)

Despite posting how I wasn't going to buy anything else until my current supply ran out, I had to. 66 cents! And I know I'll run out in a few more washes. I got the freesia moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.

yeah i got some today i seen the sign at cvs on the billboard, I love V05, I got the moisture milk and the vanilla clarify tea, I got like 6 and they didnt say anything

Despite posting how I wasn't going to buy anything else until my current supply ran out, I had to. 66 cents! And I know I'll run out in a few more washes. I got the freesia moisturizing shampoo and conditioner.

I know that's right. The last time there was a big sale, I bought 2 boxes. :laugh: I have 1 box left, but this is just too good to pass up.

Thanks, OP! :grin:

I still have 2 unopened bottles fromt he last sale... but with summer ( and beach & pool weather) coming up, I may be co-washing as much as 2 or 3 times a day...

I wonder if I'll like VO5....I do need to stock up on conditioners for co-washes for the summer....Hmm maybe I'll check it out !!!!

That's whats up. I am beginning to like Vo5 more than Suave. That Freesia and champagne and strawberries is the truth! :yep:

Thanks, Sweetsuccess, for the tip! I just got my stash of VO5 Kiwi Lime Squeeze clarifying Conditioner! Good looking out!

Not that I need any more cond, but I'm all over it right after work :driver:
It doesn't help the ad says "lowest price of the year" or something like that. PJism at it's finest...but, to rationalize, I won't have to buy anything for the whole summer. Maybe. Just pray for me.

I haven't used V05in years, but I couldn't resist. Especially with it getting warm out...that means it's time for my daily cowashes, and I need condish.

I got the strawberry champagne kind...it smells pretty good, too

Oh Lawdy!! This is great news. I use the V05 Silky Experience line (Champagne Kiss, Lavender Luster) because they have silk proteins in them. I'm stocking up tonight!!

Thanks, OP!

i got the strawberries and creme kind last week. i need to use that first to see how i like it before i buy more

oooooo weeeeee

when is the sale over??, i prolly wont make it to CVS till tomorrow... i hope they aint out of it

Look at y'all just making excuses to buy more conditoner!! Summer isn't even here yet! :grin: It's in how many more months?! Y'all are just a bunch of PJ's! See me on the other hand, I *need* 20 more bottles of conditioner because I'm running low and the way the economy is, I may not be able to afford it much longer... :look: but y'all... :nono:

Yoli, don't even try it lol!! You're in the same boat as the rest of us. I got to thinking about Diana Ross' Love Hangover "if there's a cure for it, I don't want it, don't want it. And if there's a remedy, I don't need it, you can keep it!!" that's how I feel about my PJ tendencies. Embrace it. Own it. Then go buy more conditioner because the CVS by my job didn't have enough :lachen::lachen:do you know they only had 1 bottle of Champagne Kiss left and this lady was just standing there reading all the other labels and I was thinking oh lawdy, don't let her grab that bottle! I finally just said excuse me and grabbed the CK, along w/everything else I wanted. Should've seen her face :rolleyes:

its funny how im the one who posted this and have YET to make it to a CVS.. by the time i get there... theyll probably all be gone !! lol... have fun u guys!! happy PJ shopping! lol

I just got back from an early lunch that I intentionally took to hit the other CVS around my way. I only bought 8 more bottles though. You know there's a limit of 4 but the cashier was mad cool and just rang up 2 at a time for $1.32 instead of making me do a separate transaction. I am officially done!

Dang it...

there is a CVS downstairs.....:grin:

um...brb

dang it they only had 4 left...well they used to have 4

Last edited:
Back