VO5 clarifying conditioner

mirrormirror

Hi girls-
I just thought to share this with yall. I came across V05 clarifying conditioner. Im planning on using this instead of shampoo and then applying a moiturizing conditioner after I rinse the clarifying conditioner out. I didn't even know there was such a thing as "clarifying" conditioner.

V05 kiwi & limehebal conditioner clarifying for extrabody with rosemary & lemongrass extracts

water
cetyl alchol
stearaklonium chloride
rosemary leaf extract
cytmbopogon schoenanthus extract
actindia kiwi fruit extract
lime fruit extract
hydrolyzed collagen
ergocalciferol (vitamin D)
steareth21
glyceral stearate
benzophenone- 4
corn oil
proplene glycol
disodium EDTA
DMDM hydantoin

I use this on my no poo routine and can vouch for its effectiveness. It leaves the hair and scalp clean and moisturized and is an excellent precursor for your moisturizing conditioner.

It also has a great fragrance!

Okaaayyy...
You've convinced me(I'm so easy...
wink.gif
)
I want to do a conditioner wash so I'm gonna get some this evening.

In the Curly Girl book, she says that clarifying conditioners and shampoos are harsh. I prefer to use ACV. It seems to leave my hair feeling more moisturized than the VO5 clarifying conditioner, which I used a couple of times last year and do not plan to use again.

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
sweetcocoa said:
Okaaayyy...
You've convinced me(I'm so easy...
wink.gif
)
I want to do a conditioner wash so I'm gonna get some this evening.

[/ QUOTE ]
Let us know how it works out for you. BTW, I wonder if a clarifying conditioner detangles much.
confused.gif

CurlyCrly said:
In the Curly Girl book, she says that clarifying conditioners and shampoos are harsh. I prefer to use ACV. It seems to leave my hair feeling more moisturized than the VO5 clarifying conditioner, which I used a couple of times last year and do not plan to use again.
Really? So how is the ACV rinse safer/less harsh than a clarifying conditioner??? Is ACV harsh at all??? :confused:

mirrormirror said:
Hi girls-
I just thought to share this with yall. I came across V05 clarifying conditioner. Im planning on using this instead of shampoo and then applying a moiturizing conditioner after I rinse the clarifying conditioner out. I didn't even know there was such a thing as "clarifying" conditioner.

V05 kiwi &amp; limehebal conditioner clarifying for extrabody with rosemary &amp; lemongrass extracts

water
cetyl alchol
stearaklonium chloride
rosemary leaf extract
cytmbopogon schoenanthus extract
actindia kiwi fruit extract
lime fruit extract
hydrolyzed collagen
ergocalciferol (vitamin D)
steareth21
glyceral stearate
benzophenone- 4
corn oil
proplene glycol
disodium EDTA
DMDM hydantoin

This is what I use to clarify as well! I love it! I alternate between this and Suave Clarifying shampoo, which is too harsh for me.

I was using this for conditioner washes daily but it started to make my hair hard, so following with a moisturizing conditioner or switching the conditioners up would probably be a good idea. I figured since I was trying to no poo it would be better since I use oils in my hair, I thought it would clean better and not leave build up but I didnt like how my hair felt after a while. Its an ok product I think I just used it too often.

ACV rinses are not harsh, add 1-3 tablespoons to about 2 cups of water (distilled if u like but I use tap) and use it as a final rinse. You hair will be very soft. :) Some folx use more or less vinegar, I use about 3 Tablespoons.

Back