Vitamins... you pick the top three....

Super_Hero_Girl

Hi Ladies,
I am going to start a new vitamin project to see if I can kick up my growth. I have looked over many people's regimens to to see what the most popular vitamins are. I am considering taking msm and biotin and centrum as a multi-vitamin. I am a little hesitant about poppint too many pills, but I would like some more suggestions of what would be best, like if I should add something else or take away something, or whatever.

So the big question is if you could just pick three vitamins to take to promote hair growth what would they be?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

I would pick one: GNC Ultra Nourish Hair, Skin, and Nails.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
GNC Ultra Nourishair, Biotin, and MSM.

[/ QUOTE ]
I would add a protein shake I saw a big difference.
smile.gif

I swear by vitamins. They are NOT a miracle cure and the effects are subtle. But I have been taking them for 2.5 years,since I took my weave out for the LAST time and I have expirimented with NOT taking them.
1. They do STOP shedding, because the ROOTS of my hair are stronger.
2. They do lengthen the growth cycle.
Over time there is a real difference.
top three:
GNC ultra nourish, biotin OR MSM, evening primrose.

GNC Ultra NourishHair
GNC Ultimate Woman
(saw results coupled with my Atkins protein shakes,
Atkins protein bars)

I take biotin, MSM and B complex. I might replace the B complex by something else...maybe silica or pantothenic acid. I'm not quite sure what these do for hair though. Kick up the growth or thicken hair? Ladies?

1.GNC Ultra Mega Woman w/Iron
2. Country Life Ester C, 1000 mg
As for a third, I really cannot recommend, as I do not take biotin or MSM at the moment.

northernbelle

if i had to pick three, i would pick the basics, because the extras do nothing without the basic nutrition.....top three

multi, b complex 100, vitamin c 1000mg

whew its hard to pick three

Out of all the vitamins that I took, the only ones that had a great effect on hair growth was a multi-vitamin and taking L-cysteine.
I got an inch of growth a month. And the effects of L-cysteine last for a long time.

[ QUOTE ]
ellemoe22 said:
Out of all the vitamins that I took, the only ones that had a great effect on hair growth was a multi-vitamin and taking L-cysteine.
I got an inch of growth a month. And the effects of L-cysteine last for a long time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, I didn't get a lot of growth like I did last month because I haven't bought anymore yet since I ran out. When I was taking it I got a lot of growth and my hair was think.

How big are these vitamins that you ladies are taking? I have a fear of swallowing vitamins sometimes so I haven’t wasted money on buying them. Do any of you ladies take vitamins (i.e. Biotin, GNC, etc) that are gel capsules?

Also where can I buy biotin or l-cystiene? I think I should attempt to start taking vitamins and see what it can do for my growth.

Back