Vitamin Plan?

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I've been reading some of the post and some people say they do a Bargello vitamin plan. Can someone please shed a light on what exactly this is? I currently take a hair vitamin manufactured by Botanic Choice and sometimes a daily multi-vitamin. But I would definitely like you know what the Bargello vitamins are...

she was a poster on the old LHL. she suggested 22 of protein daily (i just buy Ensure+protein now instead of regular).
here's the vitamin list: GNC Ultranourishair (2), Biotin 2.5 mg (i take 2), MSM-1500, evening primrose oil, flax seed oil, and silica.
for religious reasons I keep kosher and am also organic as i have many food allergies and intolerances so she sugg I also add addl Vits. D and E. also calcium (i take Viactiv for women whichs contains D+K).

Oh and also Natrol+iron. Natrol is a good multi and extra iron is good for females esp we colored women.

post back if you have more questions...

Thanks for replying..but did you see tremedous growth taking all of that? Also, when you said 22 of protein, does that mean 22 ounces of a protein shake everyday of the week?

22 g of protein i thot i understand. but I'm not sure I get that much. I've never try protein shakes but for health reasons I drink Ensure. I buy the + protein kind and it also contains biotin.

as for growth YES I did see a difference in growth as well as texture and appearance. and most Esp in shedding. for health reasons I tend to lose hair so that was important to me.

however I've heard a lot from posters here abt other vitamins that might be a nice switch that contans all of that and more already. I've heard of Hair ENErgizer and HF37. haven't switched yet myself.

its abt a dozen ltrs long but its a sulphur based vitamin. its delays the shedding phase that occurs naturally but its also good for joint health and allergies....immune system type needs.

if I only took 2 vitamins and nothing else it wd b MSM and biotin.

Back