Vitamin Check-In (and pics)

Lorraine

Biotin, MSM, whatever it is...can you please tell me what you are taking and how long and if you think it has really been a contributor to strong hair, thick hair, or hair growth? I really appreciate your help, ladies.

Here is a link to my hair journal as well. I left it public for today only, though (I'm shy).
smile.gif

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/lorraineg1978/album?.dir=/8f62

- MegaHair (GNC)
- Results: Just started, too early to tell
- MSM (600 Mg)
- d-biotin (2000 Mcg)

- NourishHair (GNC)
- April - June 2004
- Results: thicker hair, stronger longer nails
- MSM, Biotin

It looks like your hair grew 2 inches in 2 months.
shocked.gif
The only thing I'm taking right now is Women's One A Day multi, and a b-complex supplement. It contains 100mcg of biotin, and my hair & nails have been growing extremely fast. When I was taking MSM regularly, it seemed to make my hair very thick.

Super Hair Energizer Vitamins...I've been taking them on and off (because I have to order them online) since November 2003. They work fairly well.
smile.gif
After I finish my bottles up, Im going to switch to using Naturemade Super B-Complex (something I can buy locally).
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:
and a b-complex supplement.

[/ QUOTE ]

Forgive me for being nosey but which b-complex are you currently taking? I am also on Atkins and wonder if that is making a difference. My diet changed drastically from cookies to veggies! LOL.
sekret.gif

Spring Valley Balanced B-100. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks, and had a huge growth spurt where my hair grew more than an inch in a short period of time. (I hope these growth spurts continue all summer).

[ QUOTE ]
Ipanema said:
Spring Valley Balanced B-100. I've been taking it for about 3 weeks, and had a huge growth spurt where my hair grew more than an inch in a short period of time. (I hope these growth spurts continue all summer).

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh my! Keep me posted.
smile.gif

I take GNC Flax Seed Oil, Ultra Mega Woman, and MSM. I was also taking Biotin (stopped b/c breakouts). My hairline is the strongest and longest it's been in awhile. My hair has always substantially grown back from a hair cut in a fair amount of time so the real test is when I get back to shoulder length.

[ QUOTE ]
greAtness333 said:
I take GNC Flax Seed Oil, Ultra Mega Woman, and MSM. I was also taking Biotin (stopped b/c breakouts). My hairline is the strongest and longest it's been in awhile. My hair has always substantially grown back from a hair cut in a fair amount of time so the real test is when I get back to shoulder length.

[/ QUOTE ]

Greatness, which MSM manufacturer? GNC?

i take GNC biotin 300mcg, i dont know if it has helped yet because i haven't even been taking them for a month yet.

[ QUOTE ]
LorraineG said:
Thank you, Greatness! I might have to make a visit to GNC.

wave.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome
grin.gif
I figured getting all GNC products would be easier with their discount savings card.

Back