Vitamin Challenge 2013

I've been a little sporadic about my vitamins, but I always take my multi.

Here's my new plan:

AM -- multi, 1000 mg MSM
PM-- 10000 mg MSM, fish oil

A nice simple schedule. I will see how this combo works until the end of the year.

I have these Maxi capsules that have been sitting only shelf for a couple of months. I ran outta my tablets and decided to take the capsules. These capsules smell and taste horrible! I bought them for my mom originally so I don't know if this is the normal smell or not. They are not expired so idk if the heat made them go bad or something.

Has anyone taken Viviscal Professional and not regular Viviscal? It was recommended to me by a beauty editor who was growing out a haircut and I have been taking it for almost a month. I have a 3 month supply.

Has anyone taken Viviscal Professional and not regular Viviscal? It was recommended to me by a beauty editor who was growing out a haircut and I have been taking it for almost a month. I have a 3 month supply.

Where can you buy the professional formula. I have the extra strength.

Where can you buy the professional formula. I have the extra strength.

I called Viviscal customer service and they told me the salons that sell it in my area. The salon I bought it from said they sell out regularly so I have high hopes.

Back