Vidal Sasson 1875W Ionic Hard Bonnet Dryer

Prosperity711

I'm in search of a new dryer, has anyone tried this one? I had a Carel soft bonnet but the hose kept coming off the bonnet and then around the end of the hose started to come apart, I didn't even have it a month so I took it back to Sally's. I'm think about trying a hard bonnet now for my roller sets.

This one is suppose to be 1875W which is the same as blow dryers.

I just have the gold n hot dome dryer from sallys. and I love my dryer..IMO I would say any dome dryer(hard bonnet dryer) is perfect for rollersets and is also great for deep conditioning.

InnerSoul said:
I just have the gold n hot dome dryer from sallys. and I love my dryer..IMO I would say any dome dryer(hard bonnet dryer) is perfect for rollersets and is also great for deep conditioning.

The sales person at Sally's told me to get the Ion Ionic hard bonnet dryer, it's the pink one, she said it also conditions the hair, but I read a negative post on this board so now I'm not sure which one to get :confused:

If I could get one that get as hot as a blow dryer that would be pretty good

If that's the Purple and White dryer, I think it SUCKS!!! I have the pink and white Ion dryer from Sally's and it's better. However, I think there are probably better ones out there than those two. My mother's old school one was the best...they don't 'make these things like they used to.

so1913 said:
If that's the Purple and White dryer, I think it SUCKS!!! I have the pink and white Ion dryer from Sally's and it's better. However, I think there are probably better ones out there than those two. My mother's old school one was the best...they don't 'make these things like they used to.

It is the purple and white one, why is it so hard to find a good dryer :confused: Everytime I think I have found one I find a post that says it's not good, I guess I have to keep looking:ohwell:

I have the soft bonnet dryer that looks like a space shuttle when you have it on... :lol: I forget the name... But I love it! I looked at Sally's website and I guess they don't sell it anymore.

baglady215 said:
I have the soft bonnet dryer that looks like a space shuttle when you have it on... :lol: I forget the name... But I love it! I looked at Sally's website and I guess they don't sell it anymore.
I saw one on clearance the other day and started to buy it, is it easy to get rollers under it?

Back