Victoria's Secret SO SEXY product line

~Hair~Fetish~

Was in the mall yesterday and the product whore in me just couldn't resist. I've always been curious about their hair products, but was skeptical. Since they were 3 for $24, I picked up the Instant Detangler, the Wave-Enhancing Spray, and the Volumizing Mousse.

Got home and immediately tried them out on my tired rollerset that I was planning to wash out that day. Sprayed the detangler and wave enhancing spray all over to dampen my hair a bit, then scrunched in some mousse ( I have never used mousse before). I was able to get the elusive wet & wavy look that I've been trying to figure out how to achieve for years! :yep: I got so many compliments on how cute my hair was, and it smelled DELICIOUS! :lick: I'm thinking of going back for the conditioner...:rolleyes:

Anyone else have success with this product line???

I love the smell. I have the conditioners, for normal hair and for damaged hair. Both are really moisturizing, leaves my hair soft. The conditioner for damaged it a little more thicker than the other. Also the smell does linger a couple days after.

I also have the So Sexy Brilliant Shine Mist. You only need to spray a little, cause the smell is strong. I like it too.

I love the smell. I have the conditioners, for normal hair and for damaged hair. Both are really moisturizing, leaves my hair soft. The conditioner for damaged it a little more thicker than the other. Also the smell does linger a couple days after.

I also have the So Sexy Brilliant Shine Mist. You only need to spray a little, cause the smell is strong. I like it too.

Gosh darnit! Now I gotta get the shine mist too!

the mousse dries my hair out, and makes it crunchy. but i love the smell. so i put a little on the hair just at the nape of my neck.

It sounds like the mousse might be perfect for a braidout. I have never found an instant conditioner better than the one for damaged hair, it make my hair feel so good. I love it, I horde it, lol.

Girl, go get the conditioner! You haven't lived until you co washed with it :love:

And it has pheramones in it. So Sexy drove my dh crazy!!! :over18:

I have and use the conditioner. I love that it's pretty moisturizing and the scent. I use my Oh So Sexy when I need a break from the mediciney scent of Wen.

Everytime I use the conditioner, I get guys sniffing at my hair all day/night long. SERIOUSLY. Example: just last night, I went out for my friend's birthday and we were just dancing by our table. One of her guy friends comes by and everyone is giving hugs. We hugged for an uncomfortably long time...he literally would not let me go. After practically prying myself away, he apologized and just said: "It just smells so damn good". I have to watch where I wear this stuff.

Everytime I use the conditioner, I get guys sniffing at my hair all day/night long. SERIOUSLY. Example: just last night, I went out for my friend's birthday and we were just dancing by our table. One of her guy friends comes by and everyone is giving hugs. We hugged for an uncomfortably long time...he literally would not let me go. After practically prying myself away, he apologized and just said: "It just smells so damn good". I have to watch where I wear this stuff.

:lachen::lachen::lachen: Yes, you do. This stuff can be powerful.

it does smell good.
but...i can't help but think...it smells like men's fragrance. anyone else think this?
in a blind smell-test I wouldn't categorize it as particularly feminine or girly. is it just me? :-/

Girl, go get the conditioner! You haven't lived until you co washed with it :love:

And it has pheramones in it. So Sexy drove my dh crazy!!! :over18:

Oh my goodness... just got out the shower. Co-washed with my good ole ABBA Pure Moisture, rinsed, then slathered on the So Sexy Nourish Conditioner. My hair smells so good! Added my Profectiv Leave-in, then added a little of the So Sexy conditioner (was afraid that the scent wouldn't last) :grin:, then topped it off with the detangling spray. I am in LOVE!

Dang Tiff... too bad DH is out of town! Such a waste... here I am smelling all delicious for nothing. :lick:

** oh yeah, my only complaint is that it comes in those darn 10 oz bottles! I'll go through that in no time!

Also, does anyone know if there is a matching body fragrance and lotion??

Last edited:
Back