victoria's secret BOOO!!!! MAJOR RANT

Hey, I can't even halfway watch Miss Universo & such for the same reason. Tons of latina models done up to look as non-latina as possible. I REALLY get pissed off sometimes from the choices from Puerto Rico. One Puerto Rican girl that won had bleached her hair blond etc. After she won she was giving an interview & guess what? She had gone back to her original brunette curly hair, got some color (less makeup), & took out the contacts. She looked so much more beautiful & way more representative of one of the types of latina women. Many of these latino shows in the past have shown such beautiful women of various mixtures only to be eliminated early on.

One dominicana girl ALMOST made it. She started off with her hair in a big curly 'afro', only to flat-iron toward the end(beautiful both ways). That was the closest I'd ever seen. Sigh.

I saw this Victoria's Secret show last week or so - it was finally broadcasted here! - and I liked it alot. I saw quite a few black models but I think Usher was the star of the night:lick::lick::lick:. Off to google the title of the song he was singing when the show started. Got it: what's your name!

There were plenty of black models in the show. One girl who IS natural but she blew her hair straight for the show. Here's photos.

First we have Selita as always:
victorias_secret_show_33_wenn2175463.jpg

victorias-secret-show-11158-53.jpg

This Girl:
victorias-secret-show-11158-27.jpg

This girl's hair is usually natural so your probably didn't even notice her: Noemie LeNoir
victorias-secret-show-11158-54.jpg

victorias-secret-show-11158-63.jpg

And Finally another Chocolate Beauty:
24407093-24407105-large.jpg

In the past there was
*Tyra Banks
*Naomi Cambell
*Oluchi Onweagba
*And one of the same girls in this new group
I'm sure there was more but I can't remember them all

Last edited:
Back