Via Natural Hair Dye?

NaiyaAi

I just colored the front of my hair for the first time with Via Natural Semi-Permanent hair color in #85, Dark Cherry. It's by Universal Products, the same people behind the African Essence line, as well as that Salon Pro weave/wig glue/tape line, and that Hair Food line you see in every BSS.

I love this dye!!!! :yay: :dance7: :bouncy:

The color looks great and vibrant, even on my dark hair. My hair feels great to the touch, no signs of damage or breakage or anything. The application process was really easy, once I remembered to open the bottle and remove the inside liner. :blush: It goes on really easily. I just applied a bit of it near the root and smoothed it down my hair. I'm under the dryer now but once my hair is done I am definitely taking pics to show you guys.

But in the meantime, has anyone else used/heard of this hair color? What do you think?

Here are the pictures of how my results came out. It photographed a lot better wet than dry, and it's more of a darker red to the human eye, but you can still see the difference on camera, sort of. I like that it's less drastic when dry, because then it blends in but is still noticeable at the same time.

IMG_0629[1].jpg

IMG_0636[1].jpg

IMG_0630[1].jpg

IMG_0634[1].jpg

Back