Very promising relaxer applicator - "less overlapping" they say.

Hi HoneyDew

Thank you so much for posting this...I had not heard of this brush! I appreciate it lady!!

It is called "The Sprush". I picked it up today at Sally's and it looks very interesting. I can tell that the precision will be much better with this. The one at Sally's is under the Ion label, but here is the site for it.

http://www.templeclean.com/pages/product_sprush.htm

Here are the relaxer application benefits: http://www.templeclean.com/pages/product_sprush_2.htm

Sally only had the purple and aqua one. I got the purple one because it is smaller in size. I would like to find the green or gold one to try, as well.

Anyway, thought I would share.

Thank you so much for posting this HD! I went and got mine today and I love it. No more bristles pulling my hair out! And no more wasted conditioner. (I use mine to dry condish). THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

:woot:

Thank you HoneyDew! :up:

I would love to have this tool! This is one of those, "now why didn't I think of that!" inventions. :yep:

I used it. LOVE IT! So much better than the tint brush i was using. And I still had a lot of relaxer left. I used a lot less than I normally do. This applicator helped me hit the NG better, as well. Definitely helps you prevent overlapping better than bristled applicators.

My sister used the Pink Sprush to apply my relaxer and the application was very smooth and so much faster, in fact it was a lot faster. Also afterwards my new growth was very evenly relaxed.

I knew there was a post about this!! I am about to finish up the last section of my hair and had to go to Sally to get a color bowl and some plastic caps. I was looking at applicator brushes and saw this. It was $5.99 but is worth it because I can keep using it for each relaxer. Anyway, thank you Honeydew!!

Thanks for posting this! I always start off using my brush, but then get frustrated and end up using my fingers instead. Maybe a tool like this will help me be a bit more accurate in the application process.

And NappyParadise, I'd never even considered using an applicator bottle. I'll have to consider that![/quote]

Me either sounds like it would help and then I could use the SPRUSH to smooth.. HMMMMM

I looked for these the last time I was in Sally's and they did not carry them. I refused to ask the sales associates b/c the never seem to know what I am talking about and just reply,"do you see it out there?" Great customer service is what I am thinking....:nono::look:

I'm thinking of buying a Sprush(Gold one) does anyone have a problem getting the spatula part of the Gold sprush completely covered with relaxer? I'm not sure how big it is in real life, but it looks like it may be hard to get it in the jar.

Back