Very Bad Dye Job. Please help!

lady_godiva

I got my hair dye touched up today. It wasn't until I got home and looked in the mirror that I realized that there is still some gray hair in the front of my head. In fact it's quite a bit. My stylist who always dyes my hair has never done this before. She also didn't say anything when she combed out my hair. I do not have a perm and was wondering if she can touch up those spots three weeks now when I return or do I need to go back to her next week to have it done?

lady_godiva said:
I got my hair dye touched up today. It wasn't until I got home and looked in the mirror that I realized that there is still some gray hair in the front of my head. In fact it's quite a bit. My stylist who always dyes my hair has never done this before. She also didn't say anything when she combed out my hair. I do not have a perm and was wondering if she can touch up those spots three weeks now when I return or do I need to go back to her next week to have it done?

just call & ask her. we dont know what sort of dye she used or the condition of your hair so I couldnt really say for certain. But from my experience you should be able to go back right away & have it touched up. I'd call her right away though since you didnt discuss your issue with her before u left the shop.

lady_godiva said:

You should of said something after you left immediately, but with three weeks it's safe to do, at least it's not a week later. My stylist said every three or four weeks I can get a touch up of color but I go every four weeks from my relaxer. I wouldn't go back to her though!

Yes, it's permanent dye. My hair is natural and healthy. The shop was closed by the time I got home and saw it. I will definitely call her in the morning.

Back