Vented brush or comb attachment to blowdry?

bgsix

Which is better and why?

Last night was my first successful attempt at blowdrying my hair with my vented hair brush. Previously I could never coordinate holding the blowdryer and brushing my hair at the same time.

I noticed that my hair appeared to be fuller and softer than using comb attachment. The only down side is that it took me longer to finish.

How about you ladies? Do you notice any differences and is better in your opinion?

to me the paddle brush is better when blow drying with a brush, i have a vent brush and it snags and pulls the hair. the comb attachment to me is better than using a vent brush, i think the vented brushes are better for white hair because it's a bit thinner,

try the paddle brush and the blow dryer with the nozzle attachment and you will like it. you can take bigger sections of hair and with a good paddle brush you will have less hair loss during the blow drying process.

ghd has a good paddle brush at sephoras. it's for blowdrying, not all paddle brushes are made for blow drying.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produ...equestid=42976&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=1004092

I can't, for the life of me, use a round vented brush and do my hair without it getting tangled up. Me + brush + blowdrier = DISASTER!

I use a comb attachment.

to me the paddle brush is better when blow drying with a brush, i have a vent brush and it snags and pulls the hair. the comb attachment to me is better than using a vent brush, i think the vented brushes are better for white hair because it's a bit thinner,

try the paddle brush and the blow dryer with the nozzle attachment and you will like it. you can take bigger sections of hair and with a good paddle brush you will have less hair loss during the blow drying process.

ghd has a good paddle brush at sephoras. it's for blowdrying, not all paddle brushes are made for blow drying.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/produ...equestid=42976&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=1004092

Thanks for the info. I have always thought the vent brush and paddle brush were equal in terms of blowdrying.

Gurl, that dang brush is $30 :eek: is there a cheaper alternative? Does Denman make a paddle brush suitable for blowdrying?

I can't, for the life of me, use a round vented brush and do my hair without it getting tangled up. Me + brush + blowdrier = DISASTER!

I use a comb attachment.

Same here, for some reason, my wet hair and brushing just don't mix, so I use the attached comb blowdry...but I only blowdry my hair once or twice a month...

I have yet to find a way to blow dry my hair that doesn't damage. :nono: I have to rollerset or airdry. Blow drying would be so much more convenient though!!!!

Back