Naturals... a comb attachment or a brush?

What do you use to straighten?

• Paddle brush

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Other brush

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Comb attachment

Votes: 47 62.7%
  • Other (please state what this is!)

Votes: 10 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i use both. i get it mostly dry with the comb attachment, then use the Denman to help straighten it out further.

I get my hair straighter and dry faster with a comb attachment BUT with a paddle brush my hair comes out noticeably softer.

Once I discovered velcro hair rollers (I know it sounds scary, but its not if you detangle well) I have not used my blowdryer as much.

Comb attachment. I can use a brush, but I'm not really used to using one and my arms get tired, and I don't like how my hair would come out with the brush attachment.

I have tried the comb attachment, but my hair seems to laugh at it...I must be doing something wrong, huh? I use a denman brush...

definantly a paddle brush. Thats the only way to get it STRAIGHT and sleek enough, a comb attachment will do more harm than good, for naturals.

I've only blown my hair out a handful of times but I use this.

41S8YDE8J3L._SS400_.jpg

So far I have only used the bigger attachment (the one that has the teal bluish color on it) which has a combination of brush bristles and short teeth.

Though my hair seems pretty thick, it's still rather short so right now this works really well. I don't know if it will continue to do so as my hair gets longer, but for now, it works for me. :yep:

I voted paddle brush. My hair comes out sleekest like this. However... If I could get a good blowdryer (like a solano, chi, rusk,etc) with a comb attachment similar to the gold n hot or andis one, I'd probably RUN to the store for it!! I think its the quality of the blow dryer that doesnt work for me with these brands. Also, if they would make one of those Air brush thingies w/ the power of a blow dryer, I'd try that too. K, sone wishful thinking... Guess I'm sticking w/ the paddle brush for now :)

Comb attachment for me. I got straight, sleek results when my stylist used the round brush, but it have me split ends. The paddle brush snagged my hair.

I wish I could get my hair straighter with the comb attachment though. It works on the roots, but not on the ends. Maybe I should check out some YT vids.

Sent from my HTC Evo

Back