Various New Pics

kandegirl

Hey ladies,

I've finally updated my album w/ pics I was supposed to post a long time ago.

They included the results from my corrective relaxer, rollerset after trying an oil-rinse, the Houson Meet N Greet, and pics from my 1st Domincan visit.

The password is the same for all of them. Enjoy!:look:

WHAT ARE SOLAR RODS, BTW?

They are satin covered rollers but they are a little longer like hair rods. The company that made them is called Solar. I tried to find it on-line but I couldn't but I think I got them from a drug store or somewhere like Target. I bought these before I found Hype Hair Satin Rollers. They give you two different looks so I use both of them at different times. If I can find where I bought them, I'll let you know.

I'm jealous. I can't go look at the pics from work. I'm also jealous that I missed the Houston Meet N Greet. :ohwell: I'm not too happy with my hair right now anyway so maybe it was best that I wasn't there. I can't wait to get home and check out your pics! :grin:

I flat iron the roots and by the morning the curls will fall and you can't see the roots. But I only flat ironed a few pieces this morning, its still a forrest in there!

Yeah that happens to me, I have big hair in the back :lachen:

Do you put anything in your hair to do the flat ironing?

I'm jealous. I can't go look at the pics from work. I'm also jealous that I missed the Houston Meet N Greet. :ohwell: I'm not too happy with my hair right now anyway so maybe it was best that I wasn't there. I can't wait to get home and check out your pics! :grin:

I expect to see you at the next Meet n Greet Miss Lady!:yep:

We've all have our hair problems and that's what we're hear for. To help each other. So November it is!

I expect to see you at the next Meet n Greet Miss Lady!:yep:

We've all have our hair problems and that's what we're hear for. To help each other. So November it is!

November? Okay...that's when I'm due for another touch up. Hopefully by then I won't be so sad about my hur. Can someone please PM me as that date starts rolling around? I have a bad memory! What is the exact date? I can put it in my Palm with an alarm.:grin:

November? Okay...that's when I'm due for another touch up. Hopefully by then I won't be so sad about my hur. Can someone please PM me as that date starts rolling around? I have a bad memory! What is the exact date? I can put it in my Palm with an alarm.:grin:

So far, the date is Saturday, November 17th...Set that Palm alarm:D

Kandegirl, your hair looks great!!:clap: Your hair really took off this year:up:

You are WORKIN' the phony pony!!:Flahsssss

KissyKissyLuv- I put Sally's Ion Heat Protectant on my hair. It's great.

Nicki6- Thanks Miss Lady. My hair can be looking a mess and I can put on that Phony Pony and hurt em!! J/K

Back