Valleygirl was that you...

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
... at Sally's in Columbia, SC buying up all the New Image Thermal Conditioner? /images/graemlins/grin.gif
There was a woman in there with a cart FULL. The clerk told her to get some Thermasilk Conditioning Cream to replace it. She wasn't hearing it. LOL I bought some when I read it was being discontinued. Of course it works on my hair. Just my luck. /images/graemlins/frown.gif
I was with a friend and she just HAD to go to Sally's. I wish she had warned me. I would have left my credit cards at home. I bought that d**n ceramic flat iron!
My friend was there to get Wella Kolestral for her DOG!

/images/graemlins/shocked.gif GEESHLOUISE!!! I thought I was bad!! I bought the last 6! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

I was just looking at that Wella Kolestral today wondering how it compares to the cholsterol conditioners. I just went on the net to see if i can find any product reviews on it and the first few results were dog related!!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I just went on the net to see if i can find any product reviews on it and the first few results were dog related!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You're right! I had to see for myself! LOL When I saw how thick it was yesterday, I scooped out a blob and put it in a sandwich bag to try next week.
She has a Maltese and she shampoos the dog's hair with it. She says it lathers...
I'm gonna try it as a deep conditioner. What the heck, the dog's hair always looks nice... /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back