V05 Hair Products

Nessa

Hey,

Are these products above the standard for 4a/4b hair. I would like to hear some recommendations about the products and anything good. All though I have heard raves about this product.

i have 4a/b hair and after seeing all tha raves for tha cucumber/melon conditioner i went searching at every Duane Reade i came upon and did not find it! i got the pina colada instead and its is great! well at least for .89c
smile.gif

Nessa, I like the V05 Strawberries and Cream conditioner. I've used it several times and it always leaves my hair soft and smooth feeling. Not like what you would expect from something so cheap, and it smells so good.
lick.gif

I want to try them all!
crazy.gif
I use them for conditioner washes--not as a 'real" conditioner. So far, I've tried the Pina Colada, Creamy Citrus, Kiwi-Lime, Pear-Mango, Strawberries & Cream, Fruitsation and So Smooth (I think that's what it's called--it's for smoothing curly hair...)

The only ones I didn't like were the Fruitsation and So Smooth. They smelled nice, but my hair wasn't soft and detangled like it was when I used the others.

[ QUOTE ]
Sassygirl,
How good at detangling are the ones that you like?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not as good as Pantene S&S, but darn close. One of these days I'm going to try one of the V05's with a little avocado oil. (I don't add anything to Pantene.)

Is it in bottle form or just a little packett. Beacause it can't be that cheap. Can someone scan a pic and show if they can.

Okay yeah. I think. I just saw the walgrreens length. And those shampoos that size are 1.00. Holy whoa. I am going crazy. My eys are popping wide. Dannnnnggggggggg. Wow I could buy all of them .that cheap. WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHOOOOOOAAAAAAAAa.

WWWWWWWWHhhhhhhhoooooooooo I am WWWWWWIIIIIILLLLLLLDDDDDDD>
up, up, up,
I am jumping and
down, down, down.

Whoa that is great. Good Ingredients.

Yes just what I wanted. And it is so darn cheap.

I may faint.

I am glad it is good.

And it sounds like it smells good.

WWWWWOOOOOOOO HHHHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
I love their hot oil when I want the convenience of a tube hot oil (vs. my own concoctions).

[/ QUOTE ]
grin.gif
My own concoctions!!
brainy.gif
I can relate and I too like the VO5 hot oil treatments and especially their conditioners for no poo washes!!!

[ QUOTE ]
i have 4a/b hair and after seeing all tha raves for tha cucumber/melon conditioner i went searching at every Duane Reade i came upon and did not find it! i got the pina colada instead and its is great! well at least for .89c
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What duane reade are you going to where vo5 is 89 cents?????? The ones I went to i saw it for 1.79 or so. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Here are the ingredients for the VO5 moisturizing hot oil:
Water , Cocotrimonium Chloride , Aloe Barbadensis Gel , Acetamide Mea , Polyquaternium -10 , Hydroxyethyl Cellulose , Pei-1750 Hydrochloride , Oleth-20 , Disodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Fragrance , FD&C Yellow No.6

I will stick with my homemade hot oil treatment with ingredients I know:
extra virgin olive oil, castor oil, coconut oil and rosemary oil (oh yeah, and honey once in a while)

Well I am buying these products right away like tommorow. I can't wait I am gonna dream about it.

I have type 4a/b hair. I love the V05 Strawberries & Cream, Fresh Creamy Peaches, and Fruitsations. All of them leave my hair nice and soft.

Hi I have used the clairifying shampoo and clairifying conditoner. Both made my hair really soft. I also used the hot oil treatment for the shower and it work good too! Was not to fond of the scented ones though.
wink.gif

I have Strawberries and Cream and Fruitsations--I think I like them more for the fragrance than anything
smile.gif
They are good to use for cream rinses.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What duane reade are you going to where vo5 is 89 cents?????? The ones I went to i saw it for 1.79 or so. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

[/ QUOTE ]

Azull i basically just pop into any Duane Reade that i come across when im walking in tha city. maybe i went in at times when they on on special or some'n - also it helps to have a duane reade card
smile.gif
which u can just sign up for at tha cashier.

Back