v05 and ors

sunny

hi ladies!!! today i went out and bought some v05 strawberries and cream conditioner. It was extremely cheap. i usually use humectress but my budget will not be able to support that habit. Anyway, i havent tried the v05 yet . Can somebody tell me how this conditioner worked for their hair? I also bought some ors carrot oil. Do u put it on ur scalp? i thought putting oil on the scalp wasnt good for the hair? how has this worked for your hair when used as a scalp grease?

I use vo5 for conditioner washes and i mix it with water and use it as leave-in. It works great for me, makes my hair really soft, and smells GREAT!

Hi sunny,

Some people still oil their scalp and it doesn't harm them at all. You can try using the carrot oil on wet hair or as an oil treatment if you like. I've used it both ways myself and it worked well both ways for me. Let us know how you like the V05 once you've tried it.
smile.gif

I've used the v05 strawberries and cream but only as a rinse. It seems to work fine for this but it doesn't seem heavy enough to work as a conditioner wash for me b/c I'm transitioning.

Back