Using a clear rinse after a relaxer

LushLox

I'm planning to relax tomorrow and will be using my Fekkai Salon Glaze shortly after the chemical service. Now obviously the cuticles will be open from the relaxer hence why it's a good time to apply a rinse. However, what I wanted to establish is whether it's good practice to use the rinse with heat or is it best to forgo the heat?

Thanks in advance! :)

When I did rinses, I always sat under a dryer afterward for about 30-40 mins then another 30-40 min just in the plastic cap, no heat. Great results!

Oh please update! I have the Fekkai Salon Glaze & have had it for over a year but YET to use it. I know :nono: --PJ shame ...

When I did rinses, I always sat under a dryer afterward for about 30-40 mins then another 30-40 min just in the plastic cap, no heat. Great results!

Thanks. I wanted to do this but I read somewhere else that the hair is fragile after relaxing so using heat for the rinse probably wouldn't be the best thing to do. Although I'm thinking it's not a chemical so it should be okay? It's so confusing! :spinning:

Oh please update! I have the Fekkai Salon Glaze & have had it for over a year but YET to use it. I know :nono: --PJ shame ...

Oh yes I will indeed! :grin: You need to use up the Glaze though - it's not cheap! :blush:

Back