USES FOR HAIRVEDA'S VATIKA FROSTING/AND COCASTA OIL

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I normally use both as prepoo items, but I did some twists with vatika frosting and the cocasta shikakai oil and my hair just looked awesomely moisturized. I know I am onto something because my hair really looked great with it. Has anyone used these 2 items in other ways?

I just use them to Seal. I like to use the VF post Relaxer. It's very soothing and it feels great right after relaxing.:lick:

I also like HV Avosoya Oil. Very nice & light.:grin: And Almond Glaze.

I use the Cocasta Oil as a sealant because I love its smell and thickness (I’ve even added some to a DC for a bit of a punch). I’ve never purchased the Vatika Frosting.

Ooo. I hated the frosting until I realized I was using it wrong lol. I use it for oil rinses, scalp massages, to coat my fingers when taking down braid outs/knot outs, and to make my hair shiny instead of oil sheen spray or whatever. I also like using it as a HOT by applying it all over and sitting under the dryer with a cap. It's great to seal after washing/cowashing. And my SO loves the way it smells so I put it in and blow dry for abt 30 secs on medium heat. It makes the smell stronger IMO lol. I used it this morning to coat my new growth since I just got a blowout yesterday and don't want my hair to revert. I loooove the avosoya for HOTs and end sealing, and scalp massages. Also good for getting my SO to rub my feet heheheee :)

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

vatika frosting is nice as a scalp oil
u can warm cocasta oil for a hot oil treatment
i've use vatika frosting before i flat ironed

Back