Used a new henna and oh my.....

Coffee

I used a henna tonight called Shilpa Herbal Henna and it was just fantastic. Instructions say to mix with hot water and let it sit for 30 minutes; then add a few drops of lemon juice, 1/2 tsp of sugar and 2 tbls of milk, it also had a small bag of herbal stuff to add in. Then leave on hair for 2+ hours; I left mine on for about 3.5 hours. When I rinsed it out,(which was easy) my hair was really soft. To add to my experience, I co-washed with Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin conditioner and that sent me over the edge. The smell is awesome plus it's just a great conditioner; my hair was soft, and easy to comb. I picked up 2 bottles of the conditioner from Marshall's for $5.99 each. I am going to try a different Marshalls to see if they have any.

Last edited:
I used a henna tonight called Shilpa Herbal Henna and it was just fantastic. Instructions say to mix with hot water and let it sit for 30 minutes; then add a few drops of lemon juice, 1/2 tsp of sugar and 2 tbls of milk. Then leave on hair for 2+ hours; I left mine on for about 3.5 hours. When I rinsed it out,(which was easy) my hair was really soft. To add to my experience, I co-washed with Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin conditioner and that sent me over the edge. The smell is awesome plus it's just a great conditioner; my hair was soft, and easy to comb. I picked up 2 bottles of the conditioner from Marshall's for $5.99 each. I am going to try a different Marshalls to see if they have any.

WOW Coffee! That Henna Mixture sounds really good & Healthy! So, did your Henna Change your Color or Just Give You Conditioning properties?

I must look for that Conditioner. Especially since I have a Marshall's practially right down the street from my Home.:sekret:

I did pick up a couple of the Pumpkin Masks from Amazon tho'

WOW Coffee! That Henna Mixture sounds really good & Healthy! So, did your Henna Change your Color or Just Give You Conditioning properties?

I must look for that Conditioner. Especially since I have a Marshall's practially right down the street from my Home.:sekret:

So how did you like the pumpkin mask? Humm I may have to try it:lachen:.

Coffee, Imma just stop comin in any thread you make. You stay makin me add stuff to my list! :lol:

WOW Coffee! That Henna Mixture sounds really good & Healthy! So, did your Henna Change your Color or Just Give You Conditioning properties? I must look for that Conditioner. Especially since I have a Marshall's practially right down the street from my Home.:sekret: I did pick up a couple of the Pumpkin Masks from Amazon tho'
You stay outta Marshall's! You got enough conditioner to last the rest of your life! :giggle:

Doesn't sugar binds with the protein and acts like a gel? I remember reading that somewhere. That is why sugar water and champagne can be use in the hair. Maybe a chemist (GymFreak) can explain in detail.

I used a henna tonight called Shilpa Herbal Henna and it was just fantastic. Instructions say to mix with hot water and let it sit for 30 minutes; then add a few drops of lemon juice, 1/2 tsp of sugar and 2 tbls of milk, it also had a small bag of herbal stuff to add in. Then leave on hair for 2+ hours; I left mine on for about 3.5 hours. When I rinsed it out,(which was easy) my hair was really soft. To add to my experience, I co-washed with Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin conditioner and that sent me over the edge. The smell is awesome plus it's just a great conditioner; my hair was soft, and easy to comb. I picked up 2 bottles of the conditioner from Marshall's for $5.99 each. I am going to try a different Marshalls to see if they have any.
I KNEW I wouldnt find a MARSHALLS:wallbash: SO I WENT ON AMAZON:yep:got me a big 32 oz cause i henna always looking for a good coniditioner thanks again

Well I didn't find anymore pumpkin condish at Marshall's, but I found some pumpkin puree treatment mask at TJ Maxx for $9.99. I also picked up some strengthening conditioner by the same company. I got a bottle of Ecru protective silk conditioner. It didn't have a price tag on it, so she sold it to me for $3.99 for an 8oz bottle. I just priced it online and it's $20.00 for an 8oz bottle :grin:, so I got a good deal on it.

Last edited:
Well I didn't find anymore pumpkin condish at Marshall's, but I found some pumpkin puree treatment mask at TJ Maxx for $9.99. I also picked up some strengthening conditioner by the same company. I got a bottle of Ecur protective silk conditioner. It didn't have a price tag on it, so she sold it to me for $3.99 for an 8oz bottle. I just priced it online and it's $20.00 for an 8oz bottle :grin:, so I got a good deal on it.

You Go Girl! You're just a Little PJ and a Pusha! :lachen:Thanks for the update.....*goes off to check out TJ Maxx.*

Back