Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 2

If it doesn't work, its lamaria211's fault :yep: She may be buy it :lol:

I am actually more concerned that its going to be too heavy for my hair vs. it making my hair brittle. But the research I did was helpful. Taking methione helps with brittle hair. And it also mentioned that I may have a magnesium deficiency. So I need to up my supplements. :yep:

faithVA said:
If it doesn't work, its lamaria211's fault :yep: She may be buy it :lol:

I am actually more concerned that its going to be too heavy for my hair vs. it making my hair brittle. But the research I did was helpful. Taking methione helps with brittle hair. And it also mentioned that I may have a magnesium deficiency. So I need to up my supplements. :yep:

You'll love it im sure(i hope) its a goodie please keep let me no how it works for you as soon as you use it:)

You aren't really asking me are you :lol: Like I know.

But in my reading, Methionine,Cystine and Cysteine are amino acids that help with prevention of hair loss and with hair growth. They are the building blocks of protein but I don't know if that means they are a protein.

I do see what you are referring to. The GPB has milk protein which contains cystine and methionine. And GPB also has glycoprotein, whatever that is.

Well its bought now. I will use it tonight and keep you up to date. If it doesn't work I will be headed to the store to get a bottle of the Blue Chamomile for the weekend.

I am sure it would be fine :yep:. Keep us posted so I can go to town on my sample size.

:eh:

I am not loving this conversations going on :nono:

Shopping :nono: :look: :bah: :whyme: :cry: :eek2::eek2: :eek2::eek2: :eek2: :gotroasted::gotroasted: :gotroasted::gotroasted:

What happened; is faithVA poisoning the till :giggle:

HUH!

I only ordered a Wen Vanilla Mint :giggle:

@[URL="http://www.longhaircareforum.com/member.php?u=10041" said:
JJamiah[/URL];16059647]:eh:

I am not loving this conversations going on :nono:

Shopping :nono: :look: :bah: :whyme: :cry: :eek2::eek2: :eek2::eek2: :eek2: :gotroasted::gotroasted: :gotroasted::gotroasted:

What happened; is @faithVA poisoning the till :giggle:

HUH!

I only ordered a Wen Vanilla Mint :giggle:

NOOOOO It wasn't me. :lol: Um what's up with burning me on the grill or whatever that is :look:

@JJamiah, I'm not just shopping to be shopping. I am in deep need of a new conditioner. If this one works, I will be shipping the 3 AO GPB conditioners off. Well, actually I will be shipping them off anyway since I can't use them. I went to buy the Blue Chamomile but they didn't have it, so I am hoping this one will work in its place.

I promise I'm not going haywire.

@faithVA, that wasn't just you LOL :giggle: that was @xu93texas also and a few other Shoppers on this page LOL I was in the back hiding LOL, I bought one thing :giggle:

:lachen:

Yeah it was them. I am absolutely innocent of all accusations :blush:

I do plan on having my stash down by the end of June :yep: I already have some things slotted for give away or the trash. Still on my game :grin:

Yeah it was them. I am absolutely innocent of all accusations :blush:

I do plan on having my stash down by the end of June :yep: I already have some things slotted for give away or the trash. Still on my game :grin:

I plan to have my reggie down pat by the end of June as well. That's why I had to buy some more stuff. Anyhoo, I make sure whatever I buy, I at least sell or give away the same number of products. That way my stash isn't increasing, it's just changing. :yep::yep: (at least that's what I'm telling myself :lol:)

I gave away 16 items this week and I am super excited I replaced one. I am very happy with how things are working out. I wish I could use more on my own. My products don't move fast enough!

I will be buying a box of hair color to color my hair but will use that right away :yep:

Y'all would be proud. I have a friend who works at a drugstore. They were slashing prices on a bunch of black hair products last week. She even told me to grab some for free .... *inhales, exhales slowly* but I didn't. :grin:

Y'all would be proud. I have a friend who works at a drugstore. They were slashing prices on a bunch of black hair products last week. She even told me to grab some for free .... *inhales, exhales slowly* but I didn't. :grin:

Um, Ima have to think about whether I'm proud :look:

It was free? um, @JJamiah, you are needed to here.

Let me go inhale, exhale and I will be back :yep:

Ok: Had to time to let it go. I'm proud of you :yep: Good job!

Last edited:
BEAUTYU2U

I'm not gone even lie. I would have taken my friend up on her offer and just not told you guys here. When it comes to most free hair products, I have no shame. :blush:

@BEAUTYU2U

I'm not gone even lie. I would have taken my friend up on her offer and just not told you guys here. When it comes to most free hair products, I have no shame. :blush:

That is what I was thinking but I didn't want to say it out loud :lol:

I actually had all kinds of thoughts.

Who me???:look::look::look:

Ya'll can blame me. It's this doggone Texas heat making me stay inside all day on this computer looking up stuff and hitting the submit button!!:lol::lol:

Girl this heat is a killer, I swear. I think imma dead this year from a heat stroke

Screw that can you renig on that offer, it was FREE.

Lmao... ok, so the other half of the truth is I'm a product snob. It was Motions, Pink Lotion, and a bunch of gel and grease. :lol:

I need to updatey stash ive given a few things away
2 bottles of ion conditioners
Yes to carrots pampering condish
NTM mask

[USER=165682 said:
BEAUTYU2U[/USER];16063507]Lmao... ok, so the other half of the truth is I'm a product snob. It was Motions, Pink Lotion, and a bunch of gel and grease. :lol:

Ok, I can much better respect that. But girl you could have loaded up and then come on the exchange board and swapped some of that stuff out. There are people on this board that use some of that stuff :lol:

Since we're flying to PR on Sunday, I think that I'm gonna get rid of the products that I kept here with me. I have all the rest of my stash already on it's way down to San Juan so the little things that I've kept (and used up) aren't that big of a deal. I'll update my list this afternoon after we pack up the rest of our apartment and stay with my parents.

Since we're flying to PR on Sunday, I think that I'm gonna get rid of the products that I kept here with me. I have all the rest of my stash already on it's way down to San Juan so the little things that I've kept (and used up) aren't that big of a deal. I'll update my list this afternoon after we pack up the rest of our apartment and stay with my parents.

Have a good trip NikkiQ.

Ok, I can much better respect that. But girl you could have loaded up and then come on the exchange board and swapped some of that stuff out. There are people on this board that use some of that stuff :lol:

Dang, that is a good idea though .... lol. Let me stop. I don't need a thing. :lol:

Thanks ladies! Not really a trip. We're moving there for at least 3 years :(

God knows I envy you! I have been dealing with rain, cold, rain here and the thought of heat (can handle rain if it was not also cold) just feels like heaven.

Ogoma said:
God knows I envy you! I have been dealing with rain, cold, rain here and the thought of heat (can handle rain if it was not also cold) just feels like heaven.

Lol I'll be sure to post pics after I arrive for you guys

Sent by me from my Android phone.Boom

Back