Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Lita
I think I might be finished with last minute 2018 purchases too. :drunk:

Gotta do better in 2019.:look:

I was going to ask you and @shawnyblazes how are you using Curls & Potions Rice Water? How long are you leaving it on? etc.....How are you using?
I didn't get the curls and potion . was sold out .

Using natures ego and soultanicals rice. Just apply and rinse after 10 minutes or so @IDareT'sHair

@shawnyblazes
Nope. I just went to look.:spinning:

I have the Chebe & Mint "Growth Stimulating Rice Water" it's a leave-in.

So, I guess I have the Leave-In. Now Imma hafta' figure out how to incorporate this with XCel21.

How to rotate these two? Cause I can't give up my XCel right now.

Use the leave in once a week? On the day you use it don’t use the Xcel. On the other days, use Xcel??

Use the leave in once a week? On the day you use it don’t use the Xcel. On the other days, use Xcel??
@shawnyblazes
It has a very Minty refreshing scent.

I may just save the Chebe Mint until Spring and focus strictly on the XCel, provided it doesn't start to make my scalp sore or tender.:burn:

I have x4 bottles of XCel to get through, so maybe when I finish those up?

@shawnyblazes
Did you read my post that ST'icals sent me a Liter of the Master Cleanse Detox instead of the 8oz Jar I ordered? :look:

Remember I was asking you about it before I purchased it a while back?

I just opened that box last night.

Well....I hope I like it.
No. I didn’t see it. It was okay to me but she’s reformatted it twice during my use. It might have went through another reformulation but folks seems to like it. I just make my own and call it a day @IDareT'sHair

Back