Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Aggie
Hi Sis. Aggie

Have all your new Fashions arrived yet?:drool:

I've bought x5 or x6 pairs of boots. I need to slo' my roll for real.:help:
All except one has arrived @IDareT'sHair. I just placed order #5 about 2 or 3 days ago and that's the one I'm still waiting on. I like the quality of their clothing so far. Their prices are better than www.venus.com - the other site I tend to order a lot of my clothing from.

Okay...Waiting On:
x2 12oz Bekura Babbasu Leche
x1 8oz adowa Baomint DC'er (b/up)
x3 SM Take Down Detanglers
x2 16oz MHC Honey Hair Masks
x1 8oz Koils By Nature CranSugar Bo.dy Bu.tter

I really need to be through with Hair Purchases for 2018!:angry2:

Used Up:
KBB's Super Duper Hydrating Hair Cream (probably x1 or x2 b/ups).

I got it from Ph.armpacks on the Cheap. It was old. Even though the scent was fine it was grainy/gritty.:(

*cough*

Okay..So...I just opened a Box from ST'icals I've had since August/September when I ordered a Liter of Conditioning Dream Cream thanks to @rileypak gently pressuring me :poke"and an 8oz of Master Detox.

For some reason, the 8oz of Detox was Supersized to a Liter. :eek:

I hope I like the Mater Cleanse Detox.:look:

@Aggie
What DC'ers are you loving these days?

I've decided to pull out my 1 offs/random purchases that I have no b/ups & probably won't repurchase and attempt to use them up.

I need to find that Curls Dynasty.:drunk:
@IDareT'sHair

Truthfully all of my Dominican Hair products from the Follicle Care brand. They come directly from the Dominican Republic. I especially love the Bambu (strength) and Castor Argan (growth) lines in this brand.

I will repurchase them for as long as I can get them here on the ground. The Baba de Caracol line would come in a very close 3rd as it provides beautiful (moisture) to my hair.

I honestly do not feel that I need any other brand for deep conditioners at the moment. Oh the leave-ins are really really good as well but a little costly in my opinion so I will probably still look to SSI for my leave-ins.

I have not yet tried any of the Curl Origins but I want to look into getting the Maracuja DC during a good sale. I have the Overnight Treatment but have not used it yet.

Today my empties are:

1 bottle of Castor Argan Scalp Drops - have 5 back-ups
1 bottle of PipingRock Ylang Ylang oil
1 jar of New Directions Aromatics Lavender oil have a couple back-ups
1 bottle of Aura Cacia Ylang Ylang Extra oil, have 1 back-up

Back