Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Used Up:

-I just finished up a jar of SSI Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream. I liked this one a lot and at some point may very well be a repurchase but for now I'm moving on to another jar of Bask & Bloom More Moisture Cream as my moisturizer until it's gone.

-I also just finished up a bottle of SCurl Styling Moisturizer and moving on to a bottle of SCurl Curl Activator Moisturizer. Both of these SCurl Moisturizers feel just about the same on my hair but the latter I can find in a liter size bottle so that's the one that I will repurchase.

@IDareT'sHair

When I look through my stash and see how much products I actually have, it's a great encouragement to hold my ground and not buy anything new. I have not had that itch to buy something online in quite a while.

I do want some Dominican scalp drops though but the supplier here won't have any for another week I believe.

I will call Rita tomorrow to find out if her supply arrived just so I can get there before the other clients buy out everything and I end up having to wait another 8-12 weeks.

@Aggie
I know when I was having CS problems with her, she said she was in School.:yawn:
I don't care if she's in school or in the middle of delivering a baby. If she cannot keep up with her client's demands, close the site down in the interim with a note to the clients that it's only a temporary shut down because of whatever reason she wants to give her clients.

Give us an idea of when she will be setting it all back up again and we will understand. We love the products enough to wait if we have to......at least I know that I do. I'm sure many others would feel the same way.

But to just drop out of site with not even a note to your customers is totally unacceptable.

@Aggie
GMorning Lady Aggie!:hiya:

Welp, I grabbed those x2 new SSI DC'ers. I'm always a sucker for a good DC'er and SSI never disappoints (IMO).

Not sure if I'll get anything else. I said I wanted Curls and APB (Keratin DC'er b/up). So far I have Curls & SSI.

Will wait and see what happens with APB.

Morning to you too @IDareT'sHair. Right here having my morning :coffee:

I have this 2 Steps Hairveda Methi Tea on my hair and I have to say that so far, I really am unimpressed. MY Dominican Hair Products feel a ton better. When I am done with Hairveda, I will not be repurchasing them. I was curious about them and my curiosity has been satisfied :yep:.

My 2 pounds of Cleo's Yellow Unrefined SB came (yesterday).

I also opened my recent CO box w/free Leave-In.

And an old SSI box I hadn't opened (x2 Sugar Peach)

My Entwine is still: "Out For Delivery"

Couldn't help it but this afternoon I bought:

4 Deep conditioners from my Dominican Hair stylist. They were all 50% off and y'all know that my trigger is 40-50% off. So yeah, I bought 4 different ones that were each 33 oz in size. In addition, I bought 1 bottle of scalp drops as well.

I bought Follicle Care:

Castor Cayena
Cayena Wood
Castor Wood
Phytofollic Curl Moisture
Follicle Care Castor Argan Scalp Drops

Last edited:
Back