Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Morning ladies.

I used up a bottle of Bekura Honey Latte Hair Milk last night and sealed with some wonderfully delicious Sunshine SB.

The strawberry scent is really nice and not overly fruity. A pleasant subtle strawberry scent I can hamdle soon will most likely reorder when I run out.

Oh also, I ordered a 5lb bag of Fenugreek seeds from www.foodtolive.com last night. The price was definitely right and they gave me a 5% off coupon and free shipping. I couldn't beat the price so I bit the bullet and bought last night.

I need to find some fenugreek powder at this cost so I can start making some hair masks.

@Beamodel
You should call them, they may send it to you and not charge you shipping. You should tell them they cancelled it and now it's back in stock and you are upset because you really wanted it.

They are super easy to deal with, because their stuff is beyond mass produced, so they don't care and will do whatever they need to do to make sure you are happy.

@Beamodel
You should call them, they may send it to you and not charge you shipping. You should tell them they cancelled it and now it's back in stock and you are upset because you really wanted it.

They are super easy to deal with, because their stuff is beyond mass produced, so they don't care and will do whatever they need to do to make sure you are happy.

Thanks hun. Yea I sent them an email. I’ll see how they respond.

Morning everyone. Today is a holiday here in the Bahamas and I'm treating my hair since I was unable to for at least 4 weeks.

Currently prepooing with Chicoro's pre poo
Will be using Chagrin Valley's Clay and Mud hair soap as my shampoo
Komaza Care Protein Hair Strengthener
Framesi Color Lover Moisture Rich Masque
Bekura Honey Latte Leave-in
Sealed with She Butter.

Back