Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

LOL. I’m mad at myself for only buying one bottle cause there were two of them. I might go back this weekend... if the weather permits :look:.

Yeah, they’re a little bit expensive if you want a bigger bottle.
@flyygirlll2
I would love to go look for it, (and find it) but don't wanna go out in the cold.:cold:

If I'm out & about tomorrow, I may slide up in there real quick and look around.

@Saludable84
What you over there Whippin' Up?:whip:
:curtain: Cash me on Friday; How bout dat!

I’ve got a couple of mixes I’m ready to do on Friday. Also, I will update in the Shea thread, but the glycerin gives me a tacky feel upon applying. I actually do not need to clarify, as once it all absorbed with the Shea, my hair is soft like whipped butter :drool: im debating on committing to this regimen for 6 months and see how much I can retain :curtain:

@Aggie Hope you feel better.

My boss told me today that since my commute is long to just stay home tomorrow. A fair amount of the people in my department live closer to my job.

One of the other girls that works there said she doesn’t care how close she lives because she’s not about come in and will be texting the manager bright and early to let him know so :laugh:

Hi Everyone!:grouphug3:

I'm so happeh tomorrow is Fri.day!:grin:

Hope everyone is ready for a relaxing weekend.:love2:

My Fenugreek Oil came. Still waiting on my Fenugreek Powder (will use these in my SB blends).
Hmm, :scratchchin: I have some of my CP Fenugreek growth oil left over. Maybe I'll mix a little into some SB as well. I may have to boost it up a bit with some essential oils though. I really need some more herbs.

Lemme go look on some sites right now and see what I can come up with. I want only the best herbs for growth and hair health and strength.

Hmm, :scratchchin: I have some of my CP Fenugreek growth oil left over. Maybe I'll mix a little into some SB as well. I may have to boost it up a bit with some essential oils though. I really need some more herbs.

Lemme go look on some sites right now and see what I can come up with. I want only the best herbs for growth and hair health and strength.
Okay I won't make any changes until my Calendula oil reaches from Piping Rock.

I really need some more herbs.

@Aggie
Sounds Nice!:goodpost:
Okay I won't make any changes until my Calendula oil reaches from Piping Rock.
@Aggie
I had ordered some Rose Hips Oil (from another Seller) and have been diligently waiting for it, and today I get a refund for it because they don't have it.:angry2:

About to look at Pi.ping Ro.ck or A.m.azon!:censored:

@Aggie
Sounds Nice!:goodpost:

@Aggie
I had ordered some Rose Hips Oil (from another Seller) and have been diligently waiting for it, and today I get a refund for it because they don't have it.:angry2:

About to look at Pi.ping Ro.ck or A.m.azon!:censored:
Oooh, @IDareT'sHair
Rose Hip herbs and oil are both on my list of products to purchase. I am definitely getting those two but I also want some calendula flowers as well. I think I will just go ahead and get the herbs that I want to use in my growth SB mix and in my hair rinses.

I definitely will not be making any soaps. I'm good buying soaps from Chagrin Valley Soaps. I like their soaps so far so I will continue to get soaps from them.

Ever since I learned that I cannot make the soaps indoors because of the lye, I abandoned the idea of making soaps at home. I don't want to have to make ANYTHING outside. Not in all the heat we have here in the Bahamas :nono:.

Okay I just got some herbs from Monteray Bay Spice and here is what I got:

Marigold (calendula) petals-Per Pound 1

Burdock root, c/s-Per Pound 1

Hops, whole-Per Pound 1

Lavender flower (Ultra), strong blue color-Per Pound 1

Horsetail (Shavegrass), c/s-Per Pound 1

Oatstraw, powder-Per Pound 1

Rose hips, c/s Organic-Per Pound 1

Sage, Rubbed

I will be getting some more products from www.newdirectionsaromatics.com as well very soon :yep:.

Back